REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'Asset' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HUD Contract 3P extended to BLB

We just word from BLB that their contract for the 3P Region was extended until 5/31/2018. We heard the same from Cityside back in 2015 and…

Started by Broker Girl

0 May 26, 2017

I went from 0 BPO 0 REO in 2009 to runnning a team that does over 200 BPO's a month and have gotten 62 REO listings Im not selling anything, im sharing information, and would like you too also

Hey guys,   I would really like to start a discussion/blog worth talking about. I feel the best thing we can do is try to put together the…

Started by Nate Gross

76 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marvin Von Renchler

Latest on IREO PRO - now calling themselves Royal Asset Management

So now the caller says she is with Royal Asset Management and gives the dream-weaver spiel about  6%-7% commissions, no referral fees, no u…

Started by Christine Frank Fuentes

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Guilfoyle

Financial Asset Service

Hi anyone hear about this company? and if so did you pay the fee?

Started by GerryPagano

4 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by NEAL DALESSIO

Financial Asset Services - FASinc

I only found references to this company from 2009. Are they still in business? Is anyone working with them? Do they have steady BPO flow?…

Started by Violetta Polyakov, Broker

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Violetta Polyakov, Broker

Fannie Mae Procure One New Portal

So I received an email this morning from Ponice Real Estate.com. He shared the new Fannie Mae Portal. Has anyone signed up with this portal…

Started by Adam Zagel

4 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Adam Zagel

REO Referral Agent

I'm offerring up 10% Referral Fees for the life of the contact for any REO business contacts that you can pass. How it works Simple! You…

Started by Joshua Jarvis

8 Dec 27, 2013

RRReview going nuts with a new client orders..especially IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH, VA-told you so....7/23/2013

RR Review going nuts with a new client orders..especially  IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH -told you so....7/23/2013..must be second batch of stuff…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

1 Dec 17, 2013

Marketing to Asset Managers

Well as the end of January rolled around I looked at where I am with my REO business and realized that I'm no where near where I need to be…

Started by Chris Nelson (CDPE)

1 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by George Avakian

Free REO Webinars this week!

FREE REO WEBINARS THIS WEEK!As a former Asset Manager, Tony Rosales is the best in the business at providing all agents and brokers with t…

Started by Tony Rosales

0 Sep 17, 2012

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service