REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'Estate' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

got bulk wholesale and loking to partner with cash buyers only - no brokers

Nationwide: Los Angeles Riverside Orange San Bernardino Ventura Santa Barabara San Diego Bakersfield Stockton Fresno San Jose San Francisco…

Started by Syed Ali

4 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Syed Ali

BPO Simplifed & REO Simplified Courses are Created & Developed by Real Estate Professionals "for" Real Estate Professionals

Continuing Education Classes start as low as $29.95 for 3 hours of continuing education credit. Some classes we offer are BPO Simplified, a…

Started by James A. Browning "REOCertified"

0 Jan 23, 2015

What are you doing now, when BPO or real estate work is low?

So are any of you having a back up plan with less work to do or less income?  I got a job with InstaCart (shopping for people and/or delive…

Started by Sally

1 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Ray Anderson

Need a website built?

RealtyBuzz.Net! Check out our banner above! Does your website work for you? Need something new, unique, and completely customizable to YOUR…

Started by Tony Rosales

16 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

New social media management company geared for Real Estate Pros

Hey all... Check out www.RealtyBuzz.Net if you really need some help with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. They will post daily on you…

Started by Tony Rosales

3 May 30, 2014
Reply by Tony Rosales

RRReview going nuts with a new client orders..especially IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH, VA-told you so....7/23/2013

RR Review going nuts with a new client orders..especially  IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH -told you so....7/23/2013..must be second batch of stuff…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

1 Dec 17, 2013

One West Bank and Resnet AMP

Hi All Before I spend money again on AMP, does anyone know what's going on with One West Bank and their asset load? I'm in Northern Califor…

Started by Israel Gonzalez

0 Oct 16, 2012

DRE Doesn't Practice What They Preach

I passed my brokers exam yesterday!  I was so excited and happy.  I immediatly called the DRE to get the official upgrade.  I was informed…

Started by James Ybarra

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by John A Walker

Investors who Loose Money on Fix & Flips...Halo America has the answer!!!

Would you like to sell your house but it is in need of repairs or you have a tenant interested in buying the house they live in? How would…

Started by Mr. Dennis Ford Jr.

0 Jan 25, 2012

Looking for an ANSWER to Credit Challenge Clients?

HALO America is the only developer whose main focus extends beyond current building projects and focuses on qualifying those who are credit…

Started by Mr. Dennis Ford Jr.

0 Dec 28, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service