REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'REO' (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Caliber Home Loans

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get in touch with their REO department to apply as a listing broker and/or what platform they use? …

Started by Marce Barrera

16 Jul 7
Reply by Maryanne Nichols

Paying the Banks Bills & Waiting to Be Reimbursed! NOT~

This might be a little "rantish," but after having so many experiences paying expenses, and then having to jump through hoops to get paid b…

Started by Maryanne Nichols

0 May 5

Nicole Ocean's 'Top 10 Favorite BPO Companies of 2016'

Industry Announcement • January 27, 2016 Learn More About BPOA     The Leader in BPO AutomationSoftware Since 2009   Are You Workin…

Started by Nicole Ocean

20 Apr 3
Reply by Karen Posner

St Cloud, MN

Asset manager of mine looking for assistance in St Cloud, MN, anyone interested?

Started by Jennifer Hupke

3 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by JoAnne M. Donna

Contacting homeowners off the BPO valuation solicitations?

This is simply a query, folks. We all receive so many BPO valuation requests - I rarely do them anymore because of the low pay and time inv…

Started by Christine Frank Fuentes

7 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Shueh

RES.NET PRO PLUS

As a REO Agent does any one have the RES.NET pro plus account.. I am very hesitant to get it.. I paid for the upgrade about 3 yrs ago and d…

Started by Michelle Watson

3 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Patti Baker

Optimalreosolutions.com , Wants $500 from my CC for REO Refferal Please , E-mail me LoansHomes@verizon.net - Thanks , Robert Newsom - Opinon

Optimalreosolutions.com Optimalreosolutions.com , Wants $500 from my CC for REO Refferal Please , E-mail me LoansHomes@verizon.net - Thanks…

Started by Robert Newsom

0 Aug 24, 2016

City of Portland Oregon to Foreclose via new Ordiance on "Zombie" homes

The City of Portland is tired of Banks not foreclosing on homes and letting them fall into disrepair, squatters and some burn down.  Now th…

Started by Adam Zagel

0 Jun 16, 2016

24 Hour Asset Management

Does anyone have experience with 24 Hour Asset Management?  I have had three properties assigned to me by them in the past 2 years.  One wa…

Started by Theresa Grant

18 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

How to get REO listings

I have been searching high and low in the internet with little success of how to obtain these listings. Is there anyone out there who is ge…

Started by RJ Davenport III

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service