REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'Valuation' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HEADS UP!! Using numerous company names...

Got several emails today that are interesting.New BPO assignments from from unknown company Clarocity Valuation Services.Much later today o…

Started by KayDee Turner

3 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by KayDee Turner

Are you owed money for services rendered to BrokerPriceOpinion.com/First Valuation?

REOPro Default Professionals, has teamed up with a Debt Collector to help agents who have completed BPO’s for BrokerPriceOpinion.com/First…

Started by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

2 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

Stewart Valuation Services, LLC

I've been completing BPO's and teaching a class on how to complete BPO's and CMA's for more years than I care to reveal and have never had…

Started by Herman L Dawson

28 May 26, 2016
Reply by Rhonda Reedy

WARNING! BPO On Line, a 1st Valuation Company

Fellow Realtors- We warn you NOT to do any business with BPO Online, a 1st Valuation Company, as they call themselves. YOU WILL N-O-T GET P…

Started by Fulton Gaylord

8 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Violetta Polyakov, Broker

Valuation Partners

would I be correct that valuation partners has sent me request for exterior bpo's at a fee of $ 40.00 but then have a service fee of $ 10.0…

Started by dennis patrick hartigan

0 Apr 13, 2014

Valuation Vision WARNING

I have 10 BPO's dating between November and January that I have not been paid.  Calls to their office get no where, just excuses.  They say…

Started by Jim Marks

14 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Willy Olsen

RRReview going nuts with a new client orders..especially IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH, VA-told you so....7/23/2013

RR Review going nuts with a new client orders..especially  IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH -told you so....7/23/2013..must be second batch of stuff…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

1 Dec 17, 2013

"Welcome to Valuation Partners Vendors Panel" - Have you received this email request?

Within the last 7 days 2 members on our REO team received this email stating that an account has been created and we need to update our pro…

Started by Denise Stovall

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Ira Joshua Parker, P.A.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service