REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'bpo' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Single Source

Has anyone else seen a drop off of Single Source BPO work? I know they merged or bought out Imortgagesservices.  They were one of my main B…

Started by Vicki Taylor

15 Apr 23
Reply by Ronald Sweeney

Are you owed money for services rendered to BrokerPriceOpinion.com/First Valuation?

REOPro Default Professionals, has teamed up with a Debt Collector to help agents who have completed BPO’s for BrokerPriceOpinion.com/First…

Started by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

2 Apr 19
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

Financial Asset Services, Inc requires payment to be Vendor

Received this morning and would like to see if anyone is getting any orders Or REO's from this company. I have had one order in the past 6…

Started by Adam Zagel

1 Feb 17
Reply by CECE FOX

Decline in BPO Orders: Is this widespread?

Has everyone noticed the decline in BPOs these past months? Seems like BPO Fulfillment, ORT and EML have really slowed down. Just wondering…

Started by Pam Maglione

3 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Colleen

Feedback on Rels Valuation

Has anyone had any experience with Rels Valuation? Google search reflects as an affiiliate w/ Wells. It is another BPO mill. May be in anot…

Started by Courtney Peace Hagins

20 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Linda McKissick

What is your top 20 BPO companies to sign up for in 2014

I would like to know what is your top 20 BPO companies to sign up for in 2014. How much do they pay, when do they pay, & do they assign…

Started by William J. May

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by John Gattinger

WAR STORIES---tell us about your crazy or dangerous BPO work

I was just sitting here looking at my finger, which hurts 24/7 and has for two years, when the thought of this subject came up. You see, my…

Started by Marvin Von Renchler

30 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Eric Weaver

Do BPO agents really need a "Certification"?

There are companies that seem to offer BPO education, certification and lists of companies looking for BPO agents. Do these companies provi…

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by CJ Oliver

time for an update here!!! - big time

One of the great things about REOpro is our page of REO companies. This helps all of us keep on top of things & very much is a help to…

Started by CJ Oliver

0 Jul 21, 2014

Titanium Solutions is back as.....

Hmm you decide - 20 of our of our brokers received this today-  As a former HRC in my area, I have been keeping you updated since Titanium…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

1 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by TRULANS

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service