REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'bpo' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPO COMPANIES THAT PAY...

On my quest for a new venture I began doing BPO's for one company.   I've been a Real Estate Agent for 13 years, yet I am new to the world…

Started by Ginny Del Prado

14 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Noreen Parrell

You are not getting paid on time IF you did a BPO for.....

I will let you fill in the blank - Please add a direct person you spoke to in the company so that your fellow brokers can also know not to…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

7 May 14, 2014
Reply by John Raybould

Valuation Partners

would I be correct that valuation partners has sent me request for exterior bpo's at a fee of $ 40.00 but then have a service fee of $ 10.0…

Started by dennis patrick hartigan

0 Apr 13, 2014

BPO-Automation.com Software

I am new to the REOPRO site and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon Perkins and I'm a Realtor out of Corpus Christi TX....H…

Started by Brandon Perkins

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Nicole Ocean

RRReview BPO company to work for has changed their system.....

Just thought I'd share some info.... RRReview has been a great company to work for, for me. But, they recently changed their system.. The…

Started by Dawn Barrier

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Tim Perkins

Footprints RE? Anybody have any experience with them?

I got a call from these guys last month.  I guess they caught me in a weak moment, because I agreed to their offer to sign me up (for $300)…

Started by Nikki Holmes

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Willy Olsen

Mainstreet is going Crazy with orders 4/27/2013-5/6/2013 Call if you need ways to get your que increased -

Hello ALL All of our brokers saw unprecedented BPO order volume coming out of Mainstreet Yesterday and Today (4/27) They may have signed on…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

0 Apr 30, 2013

I hope what I was told is true....

I received a call from a contact a Single Source Property to inquire about how many BPO orders can I handle at once.  It appears that they…

Started by Chris Nelson (CDPE)

13 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Chris Nelson (CDPE)

Equix-Trax and paying for REO webistes, HSBC, HFC Asset company

Good afternoon,   I am new to this forum and I thought I might put a couple of thought and question out there for people to answer.   first…

Started by Adam Zagel

4 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Lavina A. Jackson

Big BPO SLAMM??

Did anyone else get slammed yesterday... I received over 125 bpo requests>>>>>>   I couldnt believe it... anyone else????

Started by Rose Mencia

31 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Rose Mencia

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service