REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'bpo' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grab Email Blasting jobs faster

Hello, If you are agent or vendor of any company like MMREM, OCWEN, RRReview, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic or any other company then we can gr…

Started by Rajan

0 Nov 16, 2012

Commercial BOV/BPO

Looking for Nationwide Commercial BPO/BOV companies?Knowing the true value of real estate has never been more important. Whether you are ma…

Started by Edmund Adams

0 Jun 22, 2012

B of A Approved

I was just asked by an asset company if I was B of A approved.  I am not but have tried to become approved by signing up multiple times.  …

Started by Adam Zagel

5 May 3, 2012
Reply by Byron Guillermo

Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs it orders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails…

Started by Edgar Levin

96 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Laura Filip

Miramar Beach, FL - Strong BPO Agent needed - MUST BE RES.NET MEMBER!

Have an Asset Manager that I have a very strong, healthy, professional working relationship with.  This is quite a bit outside of my servic…

Started by Ira Joshua Parker, P.A.

0 Feb 28, 2012

Value Vision

A new BPO company solicitation for me to register with Value Vision. Anyone ever hear of them?  Are they legit, or are they a company who o…

Started by Sally H May

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Omer Kapic

Got This Email Today from LRES has anyone heard about this Modified REO process?

Hello Everyone,   I cut and pasted an email I received today from LRES. Has anyone heard of this new modified REO program?      IMPORTANT…

Started by Makeba Stallings

13 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Nancy Hodgson, GRI, SFR

Do you have a generic (Word/Exel/PDF) BPO form you can share?

Hi all, I need to do 3 BPOs for a bank and I don't have a general BPO form to use (since everyone provides their own),  and I was wondering…

Started by Addie D Scharff

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Singletary (Tary) H. Snyder

Summit Valuations - Late BPO Payments

I didn't know if anyone had posted this yet.  I received the following message a few weeks ago. Feel free to comment with any Summit Valuat…

Started by Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR

Which BPO company gave you your first REO listing?

I'm working with a few BPO companies right now and staying fairly busy.  Of course we all want the eventual REO listings to start pouring i…

Started by Michael Collins, CDPE, SFR

8 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Kyle Whissel

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service