REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'bpo' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot New BPO Company You Should Check Out & Sign Up With Today!

Hi there everybody, As a certified real estate instructor that specializes strictly in broker price opinion education, I try to stay on top…

Started by Nicole Ocean

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Linda McKissick

BPO & REO Agents Stop Killing Yourself by Working Too Much, Too Long & Too Hard!

I myself have 'been there done that' so I feel that I am qualified and somewhat allowed to voice my opinion when it comes to this situation…

Started by Nicole Ocean

0 Mar 19, 2011

An In-Depth Guide to Broadcast BPO Orders & AutoAcceptance

What is a "broadcast BPO order"? Why do agents get excited or upset when the topic comes up? What does this have to do with my business…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Oct 14, 2010

Is It More Difficult to be a BPO Agent in a Rural Area or within an Urban Setting?

As you can imagine the answer to this question depends on who you talk to. For me, I have personally experienced doing BPO's in a rural set…

Started by Nicole Ocean

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Amber Fleming

Unauthorized Farewell Address

Hi everyone,I just wanted it to be known to all NFSTI members that the "Farewell Address" that has been posted on the NFSTI website and the…

Started by Dan Waterman

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by Dan Waterman

What to do to keep up with the BPO when Nature strikes.

We are all exposed to powers greater than ourselves, our technology etc. In some areas they have tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tons o…

Started by Jose Rivas (DGRA) CDPE, SFR

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Jose Rivas (DGRA) CDPE, SFR

BPO partner for ServiceLink signup

Want to become a preferred BPO partner for ServiceLink? For more information on becoming a ServiceLink preferred BPO partner, please submi…

Started by Mike L. Williams

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Robert Todd Schroth

REOMAC recap

I went to REOMAC last week in Hollywood, FL and had a great time. I didn't attend the classes, but I heard good things, and think that atte…

Started by Dan Waterman

10 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Dan Waterman

Default School

There have been several discussions about education and certifications on this site. I would like to share this school because I know it is…

Started by Linda McKissick

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Linda McKissick

REO Networking Sites

This site is very good and I have found so much great information here - what a blessing! I would like to know if anyone would share other…

Started by Linda McKissick

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Linda McKissick

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service