REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need leads for commercial BPO (interior and exterior) orders.

I am looking for BPO companies that need commerical BPOs or valuations done in the Greater Tampa Florida area.  If you know of anyone, plea…

Started by Regina A. Martin

4 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Alessandra Halliburton

Lending to REO Investors

Hi! As a private lender we have mainly aimed our marketing efforts at real estate investors and professionals through sponsorship and atten…

Started by Rehab Cash Now

1 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Dennis Smith

Is Your Online Presence Killing Your Real Estate Business?

I wanted to discuss your online presence in regards to your business. Every new potential client, buyer or prospect is googling your name a…

Started by Brecht Palombo

0 Apr 12, 2013

No BS How to Get Started In the Note Business With No Money

Hi, View my new podcast with a special guest about how you can get started in the note business with no money. This is informative informat…

Started by Brecht Palombo

0 Feb 15, 2013

Is there such a thing as being Overqualified in the REO Asset Disposition Business?

HELP... I need your Professional Opinion. Am I Overqualified to help Banks, and Default Companies clear their books of all this Inventory?…

Started by JILL BERNI - Realtor REO Broker

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by JILL BERNI - Realtor REO Broker

Commercial BOV/BPO

Looking for Nationwide Commercial BPO/BOV companies?Knowing the true value of real estate has never been more important. Whether you are ma…

Started by Edmund Adams

0 Jun 22, 2012

Bpo format or example

Who has a Bpo format that I can use for residential and commercial? I need to use an example of a great, complete Bpo. If someone who has l…

Started by Henry Vega

0 Feb 14, 2012

Commercial and residential BPO's and BOV's

We are new members here, just wanted to take a second and introduce ourselves.  We are in the business of providing BPO's with an emphasis…

Started by Collateral Valuation Group, LLC

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Collateral Valuation Group, LLC

Looking for REO Professionals to Work With.

I work with a large group of investors and have buyers looking in the following states: FL, AL, TN, KY, TX, OK, NC, SC, GA, AR, CA, NV, AZ…

Started by Jenny Dietze

0 Dec 19, 2011

Commercial REO Group

Many have asked me how to find or join the commercial REO group. Click on the link below to go to the group: Commercial REO Group Once yo…

Started by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lee

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service