REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'estate' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anybody had issues with Realestateagent.com. I believe they're running a scam.

I believe Business Locate, Inc based out of Hollywood, FL, publisher of realestateagent.com, is running a scam. On December 11 2018 I rece…

Started by Belinda Agosto

0 Mar 28

Heard of optimalreosolutions, same as TEAM LEAR DISPOSITION?

I received an Email from this company. They want to assign me two properties, but they want me to pay retaining of 400.00+ They have the sa…

Started by Hugo W Meza

14 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Shirlene Kenny

REOPro member pricing - Custom WordPress Website

Started by Tony Rosales

1 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Tony Rosales

Do you remember 3% down payment mortgages? Well...they are back!! The Good and the Bad!

Home buyers and realtors both have leaned forward recently, paying attention and ready to pounce on the opportunity that Freddie Mac has y…

Started by Pam Maglione

0 Mar 26, 2015

Do BPO agents really need a "Certification"?

There are companies that seem to offer BPO education, certification and lists of companies looking for BPO agents. Do these companies provi…

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by CJ Oliver

I had never heard of a "Zombie Foreclosure". Have you?

Just hoping some of you have more information on what Zombie Foreclosures are. Also, is that the formal title for them?

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Sally

Any special requirements for REO agents in Florida?

I was asked a good question yesterday, about if there are any special requirements or duties for Florida REO agents. I assumed pools and fl…

Started by Pam Maglione

0 Jul 28, 2014

Lending to REO Investors

Hi! As a private lender we have mainly aimed our marketing efforts at real estate investors and professionals through sponsorship and atten…

Started by Rehab Cash Now

1 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Dennis Smith

Res.net and Equator is it imperative to upgrade membership for REO Assigments?

What is your opinion out there on having to join Res.net and equator upgrades?  I am currently and have been a member of both but the free…

Started by Wayne Gebhardt

0 May 31, 2013

Is Your Online Presence Killing Your Real Estate Business?

I wanted to discuss your online presence in regards to your business. Every new potential client, buyer or prospect is googling your name a…

Started by Brecht Palombo

0 Apr 12, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service