REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosures' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you remember 3% down payment mortgages? Well...they are back!! The Good and the Bad!

Home buyers and realtors both have leaned forward recently, paying attention and ready to pounce on the opportunity that Freddie Mac has y…

Started by Pam Maglione

0 Mar 26, 2015

Anyone else having trouble with res.net?

Anyone else having trouble with res.net? It keeps freezing and then looses data and I have to start all over. Is it just me or is it happe…

Started by Pam Maglione

8 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Ruth Kinnett

Do BPO agents really need a "Certification"?

There are companies that seem to offer BPO education, certification and lists of companies looking for BPO agents. Do these companies provi…

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by CJ Oliver

I had never heard of a "Zombie Foreclosure". Have you?

Just hoping some of you have more information on what Zombie Foreclosures are. Also, is that the formal title for them?

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Sally

Any special requirements for REO agents in Florida?

I was asked a good question yesterday, about if there are any special requirements or duties for Florida REO agents. I assumed pools and fl…

Started by Pam Maglione

0 Jul 28, 2014

What do you think is the future of BPOs?

Our Board send us an "Appraisal Board Advisory on BPOs" where it says BPOs are appraisals and we can be subject to penalties http://www.njc

Started by Hugo W Meza

4 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by George Avakian

Updates on Fannie Mae Outsourcers?

Requesting updated information on Fannie Mae outsourcers. In reading through some of the older posts here, it sounded like 24AM and Chrisle…

Started by Linda McKissick

2 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Brandon Jordan

America Buys Foreclosures

Many of you have seen several of my blogs regarding America Buys Foreclosures; initially supporting this company followed by a seemingly mu…

Started by LaDawn Menkemeller

45 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by LaDawn Menkemeller

Bpo experts need more biz?

Are you an experienced bpo agent looking to move bpo's to reo's?  I have been doing bpo's to reo's with IAS,LSI,clear cap, and over 12 othe…

Started by Angel Caso

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Juan Avila

What Blog/Web platform do you use? Join the "REO Tool Share" Group to discuss...

I have questions on WordPress and if there are any others you'd suggest... please join my "REO Tool Share" group to discuss... thanks! 

Started by Lisa Meszaros

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Meszaros

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service