REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Owner-Carry Financing

AGENTS!!  Do you have a client that is offering Owner-Carry terms? Request a free copy of our "7 TIPS For Optimal Results and Value" to lea…

Started by Marce Barrera

0 Oct 1, 2015

Anyone heard of Mortgage Forgiveness Program?

So, I got a solicitation today by a non-government Mortgage Forgiveness Program. I went ahead and did some research on line and found this.…

Started by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

1 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez

Titanium Solutions is back as.....

Hmm you decide - 20 of our of our brokers received this today-  As a former HRC in my area, I have been keeping you updated since Titanium…

Started by ATX | BPO Outsourcing & Capture

1 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by TRULANS

DTS- Dignified Transition Solutions- BAC -Bank Of America

Hi Guys,   I just received an email to join the network for DTS I am curious if anyone has worked with them? I am always excited to recieve…

Started by Henry Vega

11 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Henry Vega

FHA- Bank of America Short sale help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone else had trouble with BOA? I submitted a full package over 3 months ago and still do not have a negotiator after they keep telli…

Started by Valerie Hernandez

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Rose Mencia

DTS (Dignified Transition Solutions)

Anybody have experienced with this group. They just asked me to participate in a program with B of A for co-operative short sales. 

Started by Marcy Moyer

20 May 21, 2012
Reply by Donna L Brown

B of A Approved

I was just asked by an asset company if I was B of A approved.  I am not but have tried to become approved by signing up multiple times.  …

Started by Adam Zagel

5 May 3, 2012
Reply by Byron Guillermo

Hillary Clinton Laughs Back

When Hillary Clinton was elected New York's senator in 2001, she became the only American first lady to hold national office. She currently…

Started by Desiree Patno

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Byron Guillermo

DRE Doesn't Practice What They Preach

I passed my brokers exam yesterday!  I was so excited and happy.  I immediatly called the DRE to get the official upgrade.  I was informed…

Started by James Ybarra

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by John A Walker

Bank of America group on REO PRO reaches 150 members

The group hit another milestone I wanted to share with everyone on REO PRO. I  wanted to welcome all the new members and thank the first me…

Started by Brandon Jordan

0 Feb 19, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service