REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$20,000 Incentive for Bank of America Short Sales!

Here is an email we just recieved from Bank of America.  For short sales with Bank of America in the state of Florida, they are now offeri…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

6 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

NAWRB at National Assocation of Realtors Conference

NAWRB will be at the National Assocation of Realtors Conference 2011.  We will be at booth 1678.  We are excited to see you all there.   St…

Started by Desiree Patno

0 Oct 31, 2011

Anyone attending AREAA Conference in San Francisco?

Hi guys! just checking to see if anyone is attending AREAA conference in San Francisco?

Started by Justin Kim

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by George A. Del Cid

Landsafe Appraisal/Price Question

My Short Sale listing has had 3 offers at market value, however B of A had Landsafe do an appraisal which came in $75K over market.  B of A…

Started by Kathy Scruton

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Laura Baron CDPE,SFR

Presenting Offers on Equator Once One has been accepted.

It has come to our attention that Article 1 of the Realtor Code of Ethics requires that you present all offers to a seller unless you get i…

Started by Alex Nova, A-REO, CDPE, RDCpro

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

Is Equator certification worth it?

It looks like Equator has started to discount their certification programs. I'm wondering If anyone that has been certified actually receiv…

Started by Rowland Fellows

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Jenny Atherley

Titanium Solutions now doing Bank of America Short Sale..Anyone actually have any in progress?

There has been a lot of talk on this subject and it is official that Titanium Solutions is now doing Bank of America Short Sales, processin…

Started by Dawn Barrier

33 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by James Ybarra

Question about "Bank of New York"

I am wondering if any of you can shed light on the logic of the Bank Of New York withdrawing foreclosure filings , not recently, but from 1…

Started by Lillian Lively

1 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by CECILIA D FOX

Breaking Into Countrywide - ie Bank of America now

Hi there - I am an REO agent and have received all of my accounts through tireless research over the years. However, the one I cant seem to…

Started by Brigitte Jones

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Adkins

Loan Mod with B of A Question

For those of you that do loan mods or work with loan mod companies, what are you seeing as the average processing time to get a loan mod do…

Started by Kyle Whissel

0 Nov 12, 2010

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service