REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

All Discussions Tagged 'preservation' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is FANNIE MAE requireing a refundable deposit?

Last night I got the strangest call from a party that represented herself a an Asset Manager for FANNIE MAE. She said she got my name from…

Started by Edward J Wisniowski

14 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Patti Baker

Property Preservation and Repairs high cost and time

I know we all spend a lot of time and management with property preservation and repairs working with contractors to get bids and then overs…

Started by Dave VDovick

0 Apr 12, 2016

How can I get more work? in the property preservation field

I have the insurance and all that an have worked for a couple places but im wondering who can i work for? I wanna work for a national compa…

Started by Kurt Bruce

1 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Rick Foxx

LOOKING FOR REO AND PROPERTY PRESERATION CREWS

Just taking a minute to introduce my self. My name is Steve and I am a rep for a company that receives leads for preservation contractors.…

Started by Steven Thompson

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Valerie Hernandez

Florida Property Preservation Company

REO Rescue & Preservation LLC  based in Fort Lauderdale - we do it all: Lock changes, sales clean, trashout, winterization, lawn and po…

Started by REO Rescue & Preservation

0 Dec 30, 2010

REO Drop in volume?

We've seen a drop in our REO volume for North Florida for several of the agents in this area that we work with. We were curios if any other…

Started by Jody Hagemes/Prepco, LLC

3 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Tony Linton

Property preservation, trashout and field inspection jobs

Good Evening, I am new to the forum so please help me with some of your wonderful advice. I am a Licensed General Contractor here in Southe…

Started by Chad Ziese

0 Jun 1, 2010

Property Preservation

Are their any REO Agents, Bank Depts, and other real estate professionals in GA in need of a reliable property preservation service provide…

Started by Property Busters

0 Apr 5, 2009

Your Preservation Likes and Dislikes

I own a preservation company in Orange County, CA. With the desire to be the best and the most valuable to you as agents and asset managers…

Started by Brad Arnold

3 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Donna Herron

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service