REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'reo' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eBrokerHouse is seeing a surge in REO listing inventory.

REO is heating up again across the country.  We are seeing a surge of new listings be managed on our platform. Since 2009, the industry's m…

Started by Alan Fenn

0 Sep 26

Are any REO companies hiring?

Hello everyone, do you know of any banks or companies that are accepting new brokers?

Started by Carlos Cardenas

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by bporeoassistants.com

Res.Net feedback

Has anyone used res.net and been successful ?? I just signed up with them and paid for the plus membership and i'm a little nervous about i…

Started by RJ Davenport III

15 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Eric Quillinan

How to get REO listings

I have been searching high and low in the internet with little success of how to obtain these listings. Is there anyone out there who is ge…

Started by RJ Davenport III

1 May 30, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Bowman

RES.NET Banner Ads

I had to get back on Res.net this year due to one of my clients sent an REO to me.  That's great but my question is has anyone had any succ…

Started by Adam Zagel

15 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Lucie Kim

Do you remember 3% down payment mortgages? Well...they are back!! The Good and the Bad!

Home buyers and realtors both have leaned forward recently, paying attention and ready to pounce on the opportunity that Freddie Mac has y…

Started by Pam Maglione

0 Mar 26, 2015

ICBA Asset company 302-504-6693

I just received a phone call from 302-504-6693. They claimed to have an reo for me and was going to place the property with me.  They also…

Started by Adam Zagel

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Sherri Grow Gradisher REO BROKER

Anyone else having trouble with res.net?

Anyone else having trouble with res.net? It keeps freezing and then looses data and I have to start all over. Is it just me or is it happe…

Started by Pam Maglione

8 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Ruth Kinnett

Do BPO agents really need a "Certification"?

There are companies that seem to offer BPO education, certification and lists of companies looking for BPO agents. Do these companies provi…

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by CJ Oliver

I had never heard of a "Zombie Foreclosure". Have you?

Just hoping some of you have more information on what Zombie Foreclosures are. Also, is that the formal title for them?

Started by Pam Maglione

6 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Sally

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service