REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Constantly searching for other sources of income besides REOs. Are their better ways of cold calling?

Yes I get some REOs but I'm still after traditional and short sale listings. Anyone had luck with REDx, Landvoice, or having someone else m…

Started by Myesha Davis

10 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Louise Taylor

Obtaining REO or foreclosed listings

I have been trying to figure out how and where to signup to get REO or foreclosure listings without any luck...Other agents who are current…

Started by RJ Davenport III

2 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Colleen

DTS- Dignified Transition Solutions- BAC -Bank Of America

Hi Guys,   I just received an email to join the network for DTS I am curious if anyone has worked with them? I am always excited to recieve…

Started by Henry Vega

11 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Henry Vega

Fannie Mae Direct Broker

Dear Agents/brokers: Can anyone give me any advice on how I can become a Fannie Mae direct broker. I do work with a minority owned woman b…

Started by Henry Vega

8 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Henry Vega

DTS (Dignified Transition Solutions)

Anybody have experienced with this group. They just asked me to participate in a program with B of A for co-operative short sales. 

Started by Marcy Moyer

20 May 21, 2012
Reply by Donna L Brown

FORCING preapproved buyers to get re-preapproved - who's it good for!?

I DISLIKE (and keep my buyers away) when a lender forces/insists on preapproving/qualifying an already pre-approved buyer, to even REVIEW t…

Started by Addie D Scharff

17 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by CECE FOX

Debt Forgiveness Ends at End of 2012 Then What?

At the end of 2012 debt forgiveness on the amount written off by the lender goes away.  So if you have a loan for $500,000 and $250,000 goe…

Started by Marcy Moyer

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jose Rivas (DGRA) CDPE, SFR

Short Sale Experiences....is it the future?

I'm a new member and would appreciate feedback for those agents that focus on pursuing short sales in your given market areas:   Have short…

Started by Emmett Shaw III

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

Short Sale 1099's

The discussion keeps coming up about 1099's involved in short sales. It would seem a seller has lost the same amount forgiven in the loss o…

Started by Al Vrooman

1 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tom Worrall

A Lender Processing Services (LPS) division will go live with its new short sale broker/agent within 60 to 90 days.

You can read more about this at REO Insider. I thought I would share this info with those who may be interested in signing up. The article…

Started by Ruben Ortega, NRBA, RDCPro, CDPE

5 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Walter "Forth" Hoyt

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2017   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service