REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

All Discussions Tagged 'software' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eBrokerHouse is seeing a surge in REO listing inventory.

REO is heating up again across the country.  We are seeing a surge of new listings be managed on our platform. Since 2009, the industry's m…

Started by Alan Fenn

0 Sep 26

Exclusive Internet Special, Free Trial to First 100 Signups for our BPO AutoFill software

Exclusive Internet Signup - Free Trial For First 100 Signups Don't Be Left Out! SAVE UP TO $240.00 Note from Nicole Ocean (Owner): "We…

Started by Nicole Ocean

0 Sep 1, 2017

The Most Used Transaction Management Platform By Foreclosure Agents

eBrokerHouse.com is the most used transaction management platform for real estate agents that manage REO and short sale listings. We have f…

Started by Alan Fenn

6 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Alan Fenn

BPO-Automation.com Software

I am new to the REOPRO site and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brandon Perkins and I'm a Realtor out of Corpus Christi TX....H…

Started by Brandon Perkins

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Nicole Ocean

BPO Automation software

Is anyone using software that will either auto-accept the BPO order or help pull comps or fill in the forms? I am not currently using anyth…

Started by Deborah London

18 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by John Arnold

Ebrokerhouse vs Maestro and Taza

I am currently using Ebrokerhouse and I am considering upgrading my to Maestro or Taza....what are you to successfully manage a reo portfol…

Started by Christine Delgado

3 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Hammon

Real Reasons Why Some Top BPO Mills Don't Like BPO Auto-Accept Software

I Had a Wonderful Conversation with a CEO of a Major BPO Mill Last Week.... During my hour long conversation with the Owner/CEO o…

Started by Nicole Ocean

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Jose Rivas (DGRA) CDPE, SFR

BPO & REO Agents Stop Killing Yourself by Working Too Much, Too Long & Too Hard!

I myself have 'been there done that' so I feel that I am qualified and somewhat allowed to voice my opinion when it comes to this situation…

Started by Nicole Ocean

0 Mar 19, 2011

BPO Software

Has anyone used the BPO Automation Group or any other software?  If you have I would appreciate it if you would share with the rest of the…

Started by Carlos H. Silva Sr.

23 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Krista Spear

An In-Depth Guide to Broadcast BPO Orders & AutoAcceptance

What is a "broadcast BPO order"? Why do agents get excited or upset when the topic comes up? What does this have to do with my business…

Started by Tim Ventura

0 Oct 14, 2010

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service