As many of you know, REOPro is helping organize the 2012 REOCon Summit in Dallas Texas 1/28 - 1/31/2012.

What many of you may not know is just exactly why this conference is so different and why REOPro is standing behind it with our support. Let me explain.

1. Limited Access: The 2012 REOCon Summit is not a cattle call. The number of attendees is limited to approximately 1300 people. Unlike other conferences where you can get a ticket at the last minute or where you are shuffled around with thousands of other people, REOCon isn't like that, it's limited for a reason. It's our belief that limiting the number of attendees gives our attendees more face time with AMPs and more importantly, give the attendees more opportunities to get noticed.

2. AMP Active Participation: Unlike other conferences, participating AMPs will actually be manning their booths with decision makers, people who can take your resume, shake your hand, have a discussion about the AMPs needs and make a decision on the spot about the nature of your future relationship with them. When meeting with a AMP at thier booth, you should be able to leave the booth confident of where you stand.

3. Listing Assignments and Office Visits: At REOCon, we have agreements from our participating AMPs that they are prepared to either assign assets or at the very least provide office visits with qualified, eligible and lucky participants. The goal is that 20% of the participants will be able to walk away from the conference with either their first asset assignment or an office visit invitation with their local AMP.

Now, all of this sounds good....sound great however, you don't have to take my word for it. Listen to the WREO Radio shows where we interviewed some of our participating AMPs and asked them directly, will you be manning your booths, will you be giving out assets, will you have decision makers to talk with.....listen to them respond in their own words.

Visit my WREO Show page at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jesse-g

Now, let's not forget, REOPro is participating as well and yes, we will have a booth so you can stop by, speak with me, get the skinny on conference happenings. We are also looking for a few lucky participants to come by and man the booth space as well. This is a golden oppotunity because many of the AMPs and Vendors are going to be stopping by randomly throughout the day and this would be a great time to get to know them as they come by looking for REOPro.

To register for the 2012 REOCon Summit, visit, www.REOConSummit.com and don't forget to use your REOPRO Discount code for exciting offers and discounts.

Hope to see you there and don't forget, space is limited and filling up quickly. In fact, we have less than 12 VIP registrations left so, don't wait.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network