REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

SUNTRUST REO CONTACTS - WILL TRADE FOR - BANK OF AMERICA CONTACTS

I have the direct department number for Loss Mitigation at SunTrust and would like to trade info for Bank of America. Does anyone know where to find this information.

Thanks,
Chris Helton

Views: 2060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Maria,
I would love to be emailed the list you have. Please send to Margaret.Rose@comcast.net. Thanks!
Can you email me your list as well to callgina@gmail.com
I know I'm late on this post, but I would appreciate getting a copy of the list. If there are contacts I have that are not on it, I would be happy to reciprocate. You can email to jwise@2cidirect.com. Also, just so you know, I cover Ventura County, CA. Thank you Maria! Happy Holidays!
Hi JWise. Go to page 3 of this discussion and you will see the list that Maria posted. Dated - November 11, 2008 at 11:30am . Good luck.
Maria

my name is David Nauman and I am in Columbus, Ohio.

Would it be possible to get that list of Asset Managers you mentioned in your post?

Thanks,
Hi Maria, Could you please share this list with me? My email is timjwilson@comcast.net.
Thank you in advance!
Hello, can you please send me the list at ulysse.s@hotmail.com. I will greatly appreciate that.
HI Maria,
Can you please email me the info?
I am in MD DC and trying to expand my REO business.

Thanks so much

Akin Falodun
afalodun@exitrightrealty.com
www.transitioncrew.com
202-409-2884 cell
Hi Maria,
Sorry to bother you. Just signed up and I was browsing. Do you think you could email me that list tome at landmarkrealtyny@gmail.com.

Thanks sooooo much

Rich Rodriguez
Maria, I'm in Northern California and a new member of REOPro, I would love to have some of your contacts. Please email me at: Vickie@VickieCarano.com. Thanks.
Maria,

Would you mind sharing the list? My email is: ellenbithell@remax.net
Hi Maria can you share this to blanca@askblanca.com. Thank you.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service