Replies

• I have previously received an asset from 3PAM. Today I was assigned a free BPO. Did I do it? Yes I did, ultra-careful, ultra-detailed and in 6 HOURS at that. One thing that you will notice is that your free BPO will show up in REO tasking. Kind of like the difference between a Res.net paid BPO and a Res.net REO-BPO. I can scan though my tasks and see all of my tasks for my asset and my newest completed BPO complete with REO ID number. So I can attest that 3PAM DOES have assets, they DO assign them, and if 3PAM asks me to jump for a free BPO its only a question of how high. I would recommend if you have the opportunity to work with them you take advantage of it lest in two years you wind up on a waiting list with a half dozen others in your market in line in front of you.

• Derrick has the right idea... 3PAM does have assets, and is making active referals in all 50 states. Thanks Derrick

• Thank you Matt and thanks to Darlene too who assigned it.

• Matt,

How long after do your AMS aasign the asset? I have done several and noticed that all were under ther 54collaborate site, which is the same platform i started with 24asset.

• I depends on the asset. We do use the same REO system as 24.

•  

Hello Matt,

Was using 54Collaborate for the first time today and noticed few bugs in the system...if required I can elaborate.

BTW, No Quandis anymore?

• Please submit bugs to REO@3pointam.com

• Thanks. I'll do.

• I have had great luck with 3PAM, you just have to be patient. I paid the up front cost and I think its going to pay off!

• Have you received any listings from them?

This reply was deleted.