3Point Asset Management

Evening Guys....I'm getting solicitations from this company.  As always with companies I'm not familiar with I ask questions.  Anyone familiar with these guys or do business with them.  What I see is that they want you to register, sign up for their certification courses and that of course "could lead" to REO listings and BPO business.  Like most of you I've got all the certification and education I can afford and it keeps coming from many of my regular clients.  I don't mind spending money to make money but I'm not interested in just throwing it away either.  Thoughts please???

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well generally if you don’t get a real order with a order number on it with the Amount offered, then don’t take it unless it’s an order with details
  • Brian,

Thanks for the quick verification!  I hope you will give us a try the next time you have an asset in my area.

• Great to hear possitive news from 3 Point, hopefully i will be able to do work for them someday.

• Brian,

I updated my info at the Collaborat 54 site, and it seems that there is only a save tab for the E&O insurance upload and NOT for the W9. And no upload for real estate license.

Either way can you see if I am in your system? My Team is in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks.

John Shipstead

• Bob/Thread:

I encourage you to visit our site and speak directly with agents that are receiving REO referrals from 3PAM. Here is a link. http://3pointam.com/AgentTestimonials.html. 3PAM is actively referring REO portfolio and BPO (some paid some not paid) and we look forward to additional portfolios in the near future.

Matt Becklin

CEO

3Point Asset Management

• Matt - I did check the link.  I didn't see any testimonials from agents anywhere close to my area.  On your home page I didn't see any links to properties that you currently have listed.  Is there such a place?  You have to foregive REO brokers for being somewhat skeptical but we're in an age where this business costs us more and more to handle so we just want to be sure that where we invest our time and dollars will generate a decent return on investment.
      • I did several BPO'S for them and after 3 months they gave the REO asset to an agent who isnt even close to the property figure that out. And you cant even get ahold of them, Wish there was some positive feedback from them.

• Hi Danny -

I can give you some positive feedback. I have received an asset from them. It is in escrow now scheduled to close. Since the assignment, I have also received a BPO request which I promptly completed and will always do. The BPO shows up in your completed REO tasks complete with REO ID number.

• Thanks for your work on Elf Avenue, Derrick. Nice job.

Brian Sindell

Manager, REO

3Point Asset Management

• Hi Brian,

I have sent an email to agentinquiries@3pointam.com with the subject line "add me" as directed on the website but have not received any invitation yet, can you please help?

This reply was deleted.