REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Evening Guys....I'm getting solicitations from this company.  As always with companies I'm not familiar with I ask questions.  Anyone familiar with these guys or do business with them.  What I see is that they want you to register, sign up for their certification courses and that of course "could lead" to REO listings and BPO business.  Like most of you I've got all the certification and education I can afford and it keeps coming from many of my regular clients.  I don't mind spending money to make money but I'm not interested in just throwing it away either.  Thoughts please???

Views: 2298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great to hear possitive news from 3 Point, hopefully i will be able to do work for them someday.

Brian,

I updated my info at the Collaborat 54 site, and it seems that there is only a save tab for the E&O insurance upload and NOT for the W9. And no upload for real estate license.

Either way can you see if I am in your system? My Team is in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks.

John Shipstead

Brian,

Thanks for the quick verification!  I hope you will give us a try the next time you have an asset in my area.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service