Replies

• I paid the registration fee of $65.00 just to see what would happen.  Nothing happened.  No login, no work orders and the website is no more.  Appears to be a scam.

• I am not working with this company and I too have received emails and messages from this asset management company. I guess I have been fortunate after checking them out I learned that they were not legit. 

I agree that you must be very careful when you receive emails and phone calls from a source you are not familiar with.

• I just got an email yesterday.  How can they, after several months, still be trying to collect money from agents.  I assume someone (maybe the good reply from December) has received bpo and reo assignments?
  • I no have work wif dis cumpnee either.  I dunno nobody or sameone no worling wif dem.

Probly or supposably a scam.

• I just received their email soliciation today.

Interesting that the phone number (720.420.0001 on their website) is disconnected...yeah, let me send you that $65 today...

• This sounds just like the ABSREO company also making false promises.

WE NEED TO GET THIS REGULATED, WE NEED TO HAVE THESE ORGANIZATIONS HELD TO STANDARDS. THEY NEED TO BE REGULATED BY THE at least the DRE??.

MAKE YOU VOICE KNOWN ON MORE THAN A BLOG.   LETS NOT LET THESE ORGANIZATIONS TAKE DOWN OUR INDUSTRY!!!!

WE NEED NAR, STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS to REGULATE ORGANIZATIONS THAT WILL TAKE THE PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION OF LICENCED PROFESIONALS.

SO AGAIN, WE NEED TO WRITE TO, NAR, YOUR STATE LICENCING AGENCY AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, If you have or have not already been taken,  You need to ask for change.  Keep posting these funny organizations,  and expose them!!!  

Funny,  In the old days that was the brokers job.  I wonder if this happens to Title, Escrow and Lawyers too?? 

• Thanks for all reply!!!! I did not sign up with them!!!! This forums is the right place to have our disscussions and all of us help each other with all information we have!!!!!  We all have families and we do work so hard and we don't deserve to work for nothing!!!!!

Have a blessed month...year!!!!

• I received the invitation e-mail from them today. Reading it, I began laughing when I see they are charging $65.00 for doing BPO's.  It's bad enough companies are charging big fees to join their network for REO. Now it is trickling down to BPO work. I don't think so. This has the sound of SCAM all over it.
  • I just got the email invite as well. I have two new points to add to the discussion:

1. Did you also notice that the website has no reference to the corporate lending/servicing/investor community to solicit their business? The only thing they are asking for is agents to pay money and sign up. If it wasn't a scam, don't you think they'd be advertising to secure BPO business from lenders? And if they aren't even asking, then how am I supposed to conclude they are seeking that business? I don't see it. The only business I see them seeking is agents $65/pop to sign up.
    2. Even assuming for a moment that it's exactly what this Courtney lady claims it to be--just a new company--it is still shameful to basically be asking agents across the country to be funding your startup for you. If you believe in your business concept that much, then use your own money to get started, or go get a business loan. Or start your company when you have a client willing to send you business, and use that first client's revenue to fund your startup. But don't ask us to spend our money to get started. That's inappropriate, and a sure-fire way to turn off knowledgeable agents that do their homework.

So I don't need to know anything more than these two points. I'm not signing up, and don't think anyone else should either.

Aaron Lewis

P.S. Courtney: if you're reading this, you need to realize that the best way to determine the best agents is NOT by seeing who will pay the money to apply. That only ensures the most desperate agents that don't do their due diligence will be applying. Is that the kind of agent you would want doing your BPOs anyway? The best BPO agent is the one that gets it done on time with proper comps, adjustments and no QC kickbacks. If you are as experienced as you say you are, you should already know that.

• Good response!!  You are right on!  I wonder if Courtney's mugshot will be a stock photo too....LOL. 
This reply was deleted.