Replies

• Hi Everyone,

It was brought to my attention that Absoluate REO Solutions has 7 Forums threads working so, in an effort to keep everyone on the same page, i am going to close this discussion thread and refer everyone to the more active thread below.

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/absolute-reo-solutions
    Absolute REO Solutions??
    I just received a call from a representative from Absolute REO Solutions. There is a $295 fee associated with their 'service'. Does anyone know if th…
  • 10/20/2009 I signed up.
    No activity. I emailed Steven asking about work 4/29/2010
    Nothing! I emailed Steven and Gary and asked them for a full refund and removal from there vendor list.
    Nothing! 5/3/2010 I emailed Gary. Requesting a full refund and removal from vendor list.
    I finally hear something, it’s a BPO order form Steven, and I immediately return the email via my Blackberry. Requesting a full refund ASAP and removal from the vendor list. Informing Steve that I will not accept this BPO. And I still have no communication nor do I have the refund requested that was assured to me.
    I know I have been taken advantage of, and after this I hope you don’t make the same mistake I did.
    • I had to remove part of my last post about the email. ABS contacted me and asked me to remove it because of a disclaimer that I wasn't able to copy the email.
      This was the latest email I recieved from them. The most interesting part is "if we feel that we did not live up to our end of the contract." I also emailed him back from this and told him I was disputing the charges with my credit card company and he replied not to do that and that I have to live up to my end of the contract/policy. I will get my money back one or another. Hopefully this helps everyone out there. It's easy to dispute the charges you fill out a simple form and they go to the company a get your money back. I believe that it has to be within the last 6 months to be able to do this.
  • I was just contacted by Absreo to become a property prez contractor for them I aslo was informed that the fee is $295.00 for a year this is what I was sent about there Refund I am not sure I am willing to pay to be added to a list in hopes a realtor needs my services when I see on several sites that not many if any realtor is recieving listings signed NIPS UNSURE to do or not to........mmmmm

Here is the Refund option

By signing up with us you instantly receive a wealth of tools to use at your disposal. You get customizable forms which you can customize with your information and logo. The forms you get include, but are not limited to, all forms associated with the disposition of REO properties, BPO forms for both Fannie and Freddie loans, a Short Sale package with everything you need to handle short sales and a modification package with everything that you need to start doing modifications today. These are tools that are customizable and at your disposal. In addition to the tools provided we also offer you the opportunity to list your properties on our website. This essentially provides another marketing venue for you aside from just listing them on the MLS. Our website is constantly being advertised to both Realtors ™ and Consumers. This will add exposure to your listings and could provide for speedier sales. Finally, we are constantly working with Banks, Credit Unions and Private Lenders throughout the United Statesto help them manage and dispose of their REO properties. While we cannot guarantee any time lines on when you will get an assignment , know that we are working diligently on providing you with a assignment as soon as one is available. Should nothing become available in your particular geographic location, we will continue renewing your membership without a fee until you do get work from us. The other option they have is to be refunded after a 12 month period. We look forward to a long and productive relationship."
    Alex Bolotin
    Jr Asset Manager
    Absolute REO Solutions
    abolotin1@absreo.com
    • Oh come on Melinda!! What do you mean you do not know what to do? It should already be obvious by reading all these post, and I am sure if you google other forums you will see similar results. Don't let the saying "A sucker is born every minute" apply to you. Instead take that money and send out some flyers to various Realtor offices in and around your area.
      • I do see all the post and have inquired about the company online and have not found any good things about this company. I am NOT going forward with the business relationship with this company. I hope others read this post and their refund policy along with all the messages about this subject and choose not to get onboard with them. I have inquired to area outlets as to the need for my services and have not been successful YET. I am still on the lookout for a break in the lull.
        • Melinda, have you tried signing up with Single Source? I have read mixed reviews about this company. But I do know that for a lot of vendors in the PP Field that it has been a good way for them to break into the biz. They do not pay as much but they do keep you busy once you get in. Expect the usual 40-60 days to get reimbursed. Good luck!!!
          • THANK YOU I will send them my Menus of services and go form there
        • I just emailed these guys about getting a refund and Stephen Johnson is no longer with ABS. This guy posted on the first of this forum backing them up. I think its getting close that these guys are going under.
          • That is so strange that they are still using Stephen Johnson e-mail to correspond with people. I received an e-mail last week from Stephen Johnson but at the end of the message it was signed with the name Anthony who appears to be the Managing Director for ABS. I am not sure what the legalities of continuing to use Stephen Johnson e-mail, if he is in fact no longer with ABS, would be?
This reply was deleted.