REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Has any one dealt with this company and had any good results??

Views: 735

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That is so strange that they are still using Stephen Johnson e-mail to correspond with people. I received an e-mail last week from Stephen Johnson but at the end of the message it was signed with the name Anthony who appears to be the Managing Director for ABS. I am not sure what the legalities of continuing to use Stephen Johnson e-mail, if he is in fact no longer with ABS, would be?
This is the email I just got from them. The email states that Stephen Johnson is no longer with them. Time will only tell, I just want my money back.

This is Sal Rosco. I'm a Senior Account Executive and I will be your point of contact as of right now.Steven Jhonson is no longer with Absolute REO Solutions. Please forward all your questions and /or concerns to srosco@absreo.com and I will respond in timely fashion.If there is a urgent matter that needs to be addressed right away,please contact me directly at 312-428-5716. All non urgent matters,should be submitted via email mentioned above. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Melinda, have you tried signing up with Single Source? I have read mixed reviews about this company. But I do know that for a lot of vendors in the PP Field that it has been a good way for them to break into the biz. They do not pay as much but they do keep you busy once you get in. Expect the usual 40-60 days to get reimbursed. Good luck!!!
THANK YOU I will send them my Menus of services and go form there
10/20/2009 I signed up.
No activity. I emailed Steven asking about work 4/29/2010
Nothing! I emailed Steven and Gary and asked them for a full refund and removal from there vendor list.
Nothing! 5/3/2010 I emailed Gary. Requesting a full refund and removal from vendor list.
I finally hear something, it’s a BPO order form Steven, and I immediately return the email via my Blackberry. Requesting a full refund ASAP and removal from the vendor list. Informing Steve that I will not accept this BPO. And I still have no communication nor do I have the refund requested that was assured to me.
I know I have been taken advantage of, and after this I hope you don’t make the same mistake I did.
I had to remove part of my last post about the email. ABS contacted me and asked me to remove it because of a disclaimer that I wasn't able to copy the email.
This was the latest email I recieved from them. The most interesting part is "if we feel that we did not live up to our end of the contract." I also emailed him back from this and told him I was disputing the charges with my credit card company and he replied not to do that and that I have to live up to my end of the contract/policy. I will get my money back one or another. Hopefully this helps everyone out there. It's easy to dispute the charges you fill out a simple form and they go to the company a get your money back. I believe that it has to be within the last 6 months to be able to do this.
Hi Everyone,

It was brought to my attention that Absoluate REO Solutions has 7 Forums threads working so, in an effort to keep everyone on the same page, i am going to close this discussion thread and refer everyone to the more active thread below.

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/absolute-reo-solutions

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service