Replies

• this is the best yet, i got this email the other day, no signature or contact info,  got to love it, did any one else get this? heres email i recieved;

Hello,

I am a former member of REO Pro.  I resigned when a fictitiously- named person ("Sal Roscoe") claiming to be with ABSReo was allowed to attack other members, post their personal information, slander and humiliate  without restraint.  Violating the TOS near daily. 

The forum owner refused to step in and curb the behavior.  I felt it probably wasn't worth it to keep fighting the "good fight" and exposing ABSREO because so many posters just didn't get it and kept treating ABSREO as if they were to be believed.  So my posts have long been deleted.  I am a real estate broker.  I never signed up with ABSReo.  I didn't have that beef with them, but I did have a beef with what they were doing and who they really were.  Some posters were called by another fictitiously-named ABSREO person and threatened with lawsuits-- so it was getting ugly.  And later, when I did more digging, maybe it could be a bit dangerous.  So I'm glad I withdrew when I did.

I read your recent posts and see that you've done some independent investigations yourself.  That's a first in about 300+ posts. 

You've found where their business is purportedly located, which it is not.  I found their address under a bridge in Chicago, too, but no business by their name is actually listed there.  However, they may have a controlling interest in a limosine company there. 

Russian-owned.  I found another address for another of their "companies" in the middle of a road outside Chicago; in fact, several of the main guy's businesses (probably 6+) with different names all have the same address.  It's not an overseas operation, but persons involved WERE/ARE from overseas.  Russia.  All Russians.  There are some high-stake poker players from both the east and west coasts, too.  So there is big money involved.  There are many, many interlocking companies, all involved in "finance"

and real estate, including offering short sale loan mods and listing/selling SS.  But, there are other non-related businesses, too, such as, PayLessNow "groupons", which looks as if it was started with money from ABSReo.  Starting very young, the main guy was banned by the SEC about 10 years ago for fraud.  He uses an alias on and off, depending.  His name is Anatoly Nirshberg AKA Anthony "Tony" Berg.  "Stephen Johnson" is Stefan Ivanovich or something similar.  Just so you know. I have plenty of names of partners and associates and lawyers and accountants.

• I have. In the past I paid the fee, they directed me to their site to download all the REO document, it seemed on the level. I was told "I hope your a closer". I then received one bpo order that went to my spam, unbeknown-st to me.  I waited and waited for some communication from the asset manager they assigned to me(who was also the sales person on the phone), I assumed he would call me with properties to list. I received no call. Looking back I could have been more aggressive with them requesting business, but if they had the work, I assumed they would contact their members and assign work.  Towards the end of the term, I contacted them and stated " I have received no business from you". They sent out another BPO order,  The format was all askew (very home made), I completed it and was paid promptly. so I got $50 of $295 back. Its up to you, but if I had to do it over again I would have spent my money elsewhere. If your persistent with them it might work for you, Who knows.

Ps.

There was this thread in another forum, which I found after I joined, that brought to light and presented proof that they where actually a realty company and that's why people in Chicago did not receive any listings. food for thought. do a little research. Good Luck.

• Linus, I believe there is a thread for USRES. I did receive listings.  4 to be exact. They all closed with 3 being nice re-assigns. HOWEVER, and coincidentally, the cost of the "complimentary" BPOs added up to my commission.  I did 104 and at 50.00 a pop, that's roughly 5200.00. My commission for the 4 closed REOs was just over 5K.  You DO have to add in that I was able to add 4 closed REOS with an average 62 DOM to my experience.  Some agents received a lot more listings for that amount of work.  I'm in heavily saturated area for real estate brokers.  Good luck.
  • hey linus, if you read about 30 of these posts you will realize its a scam, very well done one at that, google thier office and look at strret view, its a basment parkeing deck! love it! im working with chicago bbb and there are so many filings against them , that i have a hunch they wony be around very much longer, i would have rather spent my 295 on some good scotch! would have enjoyed it more than this. i would bet my 295, its overseas operation and the chicago office is front, i cancelled that credit card, i do not trust it at all, been in reo for 15 years, my fault i ddint research for 5 minutes beofre agreeing.
    • BBB won't do anything - Try the attorney general for this kind of fraud!
  • Now they are not paying for BPO's?

HMMM.....

• I got my money back!!!!   Anyone have experiences with usres.com?  They're not paying for BPO's but tell me that I can get listings for doing them - are they legit?

• yes it is time to process the refund I will let you know what happens
This reply was deleted.