REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I just received a call from a representative from Absolute REO Solutions. There is a $295 fee associated with their 'service'. Does anyone know if this is legit or if it's a scam? I'd hate to throw away nearly 300 bucks.

Views: 5352

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I also received a call this afternoon from ABS. Apparently, they will be working with smaller banks and Credit Unions. Same $295 per year. When I questioned him, the caller said that they were Chicago based and just now moving into my area (Indiana) and that there would be no listings for three to six months. I do not think I will be signing up until I speak with someone doing business wioth them. Is anyone handling listings for these folks?
not that i know of. this is the first i have heard of them. i have researched other blogs and some seem to think it's a scam. they do not have any listings in kentucky right now either. it showed only about 6 states that had any listings at all.
Did you get any listings from them?  Did you obtain your refund?
i am working with my bank on a dispute to get a refund from them because they did not provide the services they promised. LISTINGS=zero (0) did you get a refund from them?

I got my $295.00 refund after much hassling.  

I signed up with them because there were listings in my area on their site. I'll let everyone know how it goes if I get any response. So far, I've been letting them know every week to remind them I'm on their agent list.
Not sure if you've reposted since September, guess I could have read further, but since I'm here now I hope you don't mind me asking about the last 3 months? Today I was on the phone with the company and spoke with representative that said there was a money back guarentee? The guarentee sounds nice, but the real interest is the listings-have they lived up to there word?
Hi Albert, did you get any listings? 
 GOING BACK TO YOUR POSTING....
"the real interest is the listings-  HAVE THEY LIVED UPTO THEIR WORD?"
It has been awhile since you wrote this post. Have you received any listings from the company REO Solutions. They wanted to sign me up today and said they had business in my area. I just don't want to throw away almost $300 if it not legitimate.

Did you obtain any lisitngs?

Have they lived to their word? Have you got a refund?

Did you ever get any listings from them? I also signed up but haven't seen any business yet.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service