REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I just received a call from a representative from Absolute REO Solutions. There is a $295 fee associated with their 'service'. Does anyone know if this is legit or if it's a scam? I'd hate to throw away nearly 300 bucks.

Views: 5339

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Have you had any success in "letting them know every week to remind them I'm on their agent list"

Did you get any listings?   -

Have they lived upto heir word?  Did you get your refund?

Have you had any luck so far?
Any listing yet? I just received a call from them today. Im in California.
Hi Zana
I received an email from this company and I am in California. Have you received any listings?
Johny, Did you ever get any listings from them? Them meaning absolute reo?
According to their map, they have NO lsitings in any state that I can find. I was told about 3 weeks ago the web site was not working properly and they were working on it. I have received and have been paid for 1 BPO.
I see that you are sending a correspondence to them each week to remind them that you are on their list. Is this working with these companies? I really am at a loss as to how and what they are looking for as far as getting work from them. I have created a great BPO/REO marketing brochure but I don't know what to do with it. I want the business but don't know what works and who to get it to or who I may aggravate which in turn will make me further from getting business. Oh my gosh I just realized that this post is way way old! However I am going to respond anyway. Maybe now you have even more insight for me. I am new to the BPO/REO world but desperately want in:) Thanks for any info you can provide!
Did you get any listings ?  Did you get your refund?

Hi Magda, I posted back in Oct 2009 that I thought this was a scam and decided I would not sign up. 

I have had over 250 responses and they keep coming!  This posting has saved a lot of folks from being duped. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.   Thank you!  Bob

Bob,

I think your post has been the most popular of all time.  Thanks for posting.

I submitted the online application to them on Friday and balked at the page to sign up for $295. Today they called and wanted the $295 before assigning me a User ID and PW. When asked how many listings they have available in the zipcodes I submitted, that info could not be shared with me at this time because I did not have a User ID and PW. Crazy !!!

The clerk mentioned 3 times on the call "we do not take any commision from you". She also stated if a REO listing is not offered in 1 year, the $295 fee is credited back to you. Not sure I will go forward with this unless others from this board has had a positive experience with them.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service