REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I just received a call from a representative from Absolute REO Solutions. There is a $295 fee associated with their 'service'. Does anyone know if this is legit or if it's a scam? I'd hate to throw away nearly 300 bucks.

Views: 5339

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure if anyone ever did. We would sure hear or read about it. Hah

I just don't understand how they manage to maintain an average rating of A + or -? I did onetime see their rating drop to a B, but that was the lowest I ever saw it drop.

They no longer have a BBB rating!

From their website I clicked on the BBB indicator and found this...

Find out more about Absolute REO Solutions, Inc.:

BBB Accreditation

On April 22, 2011 the accreditation was suspended due to failure to respond to one or more customer complaints filed with the BBB and failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB. The matter will be reviewed by the BBB's Board of Directors at its next meeting.

BBB Rating for Absolute REO Solutions, Inc.

This business has no rating at this time because BBB file information is being reviewed and/or updated.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Pasted from a href="http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/absolute-reo-solutions-in-chicago-il-88364117">http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/abso...;

I just got a call from Jay at absreo and when I asked him about all the negative comments on this forum, he said he can't help it if some agents have it out for them. I then asked him to prove that they have given out listings. Needless to say, our conversation was short. Thank goodness for this forum!
I did not sign up with them, took everyones advice
Not one person that signed up with them has ever responded that they got listings.  Glad you kept your money.
So thankful for this site and this post. They called me yesterday with the same story....it's really a shame what these companies are doing, scamming so many agents.....unbelievable!

I signed up with them a year ago they haven't lived up to their word. I would not do it again. However, if I ever get any business from them I will let everyone know.

I would say this is bogus I paid the 250 received one bpo from them they do not return calls and are a long time in coming in returning emails from you.
LOL, I got a call from their telemarkers this evening. Cut him off at the knees real quick! He didn't even know how to respond!
A quick check of the BBB web site shows that they have an "F" rating. That should pretty much do it for everyone here.

i just got a call to sign up, after reading this post I definately will pass.

Thanks everyone.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service