Replies

• I have had a listing assigned to me since June that was just transferred to Alta. They have requested full rehab bids from contractors from roof to specific interior products to use. I hate to waste anyone's time if they do not make repairs and just want to know the costs.

• I just closed one with Alta, they were pretty good to work with, they most likely will repair the property.  I have nothing but good things to say, the AM was always answered the phone, the repair coordinator I worked with was awesome!

• Alta Residential works directly thru and assigns on Pyramid. I have done work for them in the past and they're great to work with : )

• I am finding employees on LinkedIn but not a website yet. It does look like their employees are from Green River (asset/bpo company) and they work in Salt Lake City.  Alta had a rep at the REOMAC conference last March by the name of Laura Ferris. That was as far as I could get with my search. 

• Here I found a site: https://altisource.com/

• Alta Residential Services is a different company. 

• I've sold 2 of their REO listings. Pretty good communication. Reimbursements were prompt. No issues.

• Do you  happen to have a working website for them? I have looked all over but cannot seem to find their website

tnx

• I do not. They called me to take over a listing from another REO agent and I worked with them through the Pyramid Platform.

• I tried the link as well, it does not work. 

This reply was deleted.