REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Is there anyone out there listing properties for Altisource or Realtrans. 

Views: 1165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol you can watermark you pics ;) maybe withvyou phone number to capture buyer leads

Last time I complained about them using my photos, they referred me back to our contract which says the photos belong to them.  When I tried using marked photos, they said not to or the BPO will be rejected.  I am talking years ago at this point.

I have listed and sold 2 listing for Altisource. They have an office an list their own listings on the MLS. After it has been listed for a while and has not sold, they will use a local agent. Have not had any listings in a while now.

The last BPO I did and the money came in my account within 3-4 days. I talked to the rep about REO who called me for distance BPOs, she said they have in house broker who does all the listings. I'm getting lot of BPO/CMA but I don't accept all especially the one with lower fees of $30. I like their system where you have you have to enter all the data its pretty neat, lot of the information and sold/listings auto populated and you can pick and choose.

I had few listings with them all using the Realtrans and Hubzu to market the property. I just received a very interesting assignment using Equator. Questions for those who used Equator: If the Task is to Accept / Reject Assignment, when you click accept the system ask you to "Upload Signed Assignment Agreement", I asked the Access Manager and she reply to upload a dummy doc. Anyone familiar with the Task? If the access Manager did not sent a document to upload, what did you do`.        

I have had a couple of listings with Altisource over the past couple of years and have never had a problem. The just send me an email that they have a listing assignment for me. About one every year. I do the BPO, take the photos, meet with the property preservation companies and the property goes into Hubz. The last listing I got from them was last August 2017 and just closed in March due to tile problems. As the listing agent I got the smallest part of the commissions. The selling agent got the most, then the Altisource in house broker got the next  largest amount then me. I am the broker so I have not had any IRS mix ups as I use my corporate number not my SS. As far as BPO's I don't do many as most of the BPO's they put out are auto accepted or hundreds of miles away

That part I didn't understand for BPOs. I am not a broker and they don't allow me to use my SS# as every other company I worked has no issues. So I had to use my brokerage ID# but the BPO money goes in my account so I don't know how is gonna work out at the end of the year when they will send 1099. I asked my broker few times if he will add brokerage account number, not happened yet. I'm worried. ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS ISSUE?

They keep sending me BPOs which are 100-200 miles away from my office. I just accept the one close by. Then they send emails too for BPO/CMA also which are too far away. Their BPOs are easy.

I am in the process of getting a condo listing but Altisource has been dragging their feet getting information requested by management company. Listings do not come around that often. I try to get BPO's when they come up but I am beat our most of the time by auto accept. Auto accept gets into my RReview, Altisource, Computershare and I couple of others and I have written emails to these companies  and even sent a copy of an email from a guy named John which came to be from Realtor.com inviting me to join his auto accept but I have declined t do so. These companies I mentioned they do not approve of auto accept and if they find someone is using it they will drop the agent but I have not seen any difference yet. What I don't understand there are other BPO companies I do work for with the BPO order assigned directly to me. Also something new is that Xome now whats $2200 a year to be be able to get  at least two REO listings, short sale leads and BPOs.  $2200  !!!   I don't know about anyone else that is just alot of money. Also I forgot to mention that the REO listing I am waiting on from Altisource is coing through Equator.

Altisource bought Equator about 5 years ago.

Yes but out of the past listings I got from Altisource in the past five years this is the first one through  Equator which is better than the past way

Can someone tell me the REO contact information for Kondaur

Please start a new discussion. This is off topic. 

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service