REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Has anyone heard of the company American Destiny. Has anyone worked or got assignment from the above company?

Views: 923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why?

Why? 

Yes, I am signed up with them.  They submit your info to REO companies and put your info in a newsletter.  

I have received 4 listing offers from American Destiny and accepted 3, wish I would of accepted all 4. I have never meet such a great group on people! Very friendly super easy to work with and no up keep on the properties, just list it in your MLS what more can a realtor ask for?

Wisconsin 

They have assigned me 2 Castlerock REO properties. First one was a low value under $30k  half occupied 2 unit. It was supposed to be a no-entry listing. My MLS doesn't allow those without a seller signed disclosure with access after an offer. It took me 2 months to get them to allow me to rekey the empty unit. And the compensation is very low $500. The 2nd one is supposed to be an auction property.  Worth maybe $20k due to exterior condition. Instructions are to remove existing locks and install a padlock and their signs. Minimal compensation for completing tasks - $150.  I do a reconnaissance of the property.  It has 2 doors each with a lock plus deadbolt. I ask if I get reimbursement to do the locks. The Destiny people are very nice but they said to do the best I can. I ask why Castlerock is so cheap. Don't know. Still no signs after 2 weeks. Turned out they were sent to the wrong agent. Now I have to go get them.   I'm hoping Destiny has some better clients!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service