Replies

• EvalSolutions is also a company that you have to beg & pled to get paid for. I have now told them that I won't do anymore for them until they pay me again. This worked last time as they owed me over $1100 as I work in hard to place BPO areas...

• I am waiting for payment on BPO's that I completed TWELVE MONTHS ago. I call and call and am always told that payment will go out in two weeks. Now no one answers the phones, calls or emails me back. I am not accepting anymore BPO's from them. I another company went belly up last year and failed to pay over 3.5 million dollars to agents that had completed BPO's for them. I was one of those agents, they also started acting in this same manner prior. I have written them off and am more careful about WHO I take BPO's from now. They wouldn't work for free but everyone sure expects RE agents too.

• Has anyone else gotten a 1099 misc tax form saying that they paid you for BPO's that they never actually paid you for? I got one and now I am fighting with the IRS and UTLS. There is a special form on the IRS website that you can fill out if this happens. Then, hopefully the IRS will investigate and find out what a fraudulent company UTLS is. I am so upset with them that every time I hear their name I get enraged. Companies like this one need to be stopped. This is wrong what they are doing and illegal!

• They do not pay!!!!  They owe us over $1500.  We have filed complaints with the California AG and are still waitng to hear if they will do anything.

• You want to hear something funny? I just received a 1099 MISC for from UTLS stating that they paid me almost $1,000 for BPO's that I did for them and the funny thing is, that I never got paid for the BPO's that I did for them. So, I had to have my tax lady go in and print a special form to fill out for the IRS so I didn't get taxed for it. Obviously they want to get credit for paying me through the IRS and plan to try and do it by lying. I believe this is against the law. This company makes me so angry. I am going to work on doing everything I can to take them down. 

• I received an email from UTLS asking me to complete a bpo in my area.  I told them not until I am paid on services rendered from 2011.  I received an email back from them stating the email below is where all requests for payments should be sent.  Any had any success with this email?

VendorPayments@utls.com

• as a contractor we get very little work from them anymore...every once and a while...

• My attorneys demand letters have gone unanswered so I am now going to file a small claims action.  Unfortunately (or fortunately depending upon how you look at it) I am owed too little to file an action that allows me to have an attorney represent me, but my attorney is going to help me through the entire process, I saw somewhere else that someone tried to get payment through small claims and was unsuccessful although I do not know why.  My attorney suggested that people get together and file the actions at the same time and work to get the same trial date (those that are in the same community) and if the judge pro tem sees more than one it will strengthen the individual case and if we lose we can move up to a higher court and combine our efforts.  Just a thought.  I will let you know if I am successful.

• you might contact attorney general in their home state or in your state regarding non-payment ... a client of mine is an assistant AG and says they can look into fraud and scams ... this might very well classify ...

• The old LandAmerica filed bankruptcy and left m,any agents unpaid ... may be better now but we have no experience since bankruptcy ...

LandAmerica was difficult to work for because they called 20 times a day to check status, etc. ... you couldn't work for answering their calls ... I refused their work ... my wife and another agent friend got stiffed in bankruptcy for money owed ...I know   

This reply was deleted.