Replies

• I too, have experienced a huge difference in volume during the last 3 months.  What companies are still sending a fair amount of BPO's?

My hubby saw in the Wall Street Journal that some asset management companies are outsourcing the entire BPO to India...using google maps. I thought this was not legal.  Has anyone else read that article? Are BPO's going to go away stateside?  I'm concerned. Thanks.

• It was about Blackrock borrowing from Deutsche to buy a multimillion dollar package of foreclosures.  Only outlawed for traditional purchases. Note this discussion is from 2010. I suggest starting a new discussion  

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• mine died off, but another agent just north of me can't keep up. The blast e mail orders appear to be being picked up by an automated system..I can't log in fast enough to get them! they text directly to my phone, but by the time I am logged in, gone to another agent for Res Net and Clear Capital. Ocwen I ignore
  • yes, I have been slow since mid January. I tried signing up with new company's and doing other things to grow my business. I hope things turn around soon.
  • Half the bpo's for january
  • Not the first one for December or January! :(
  • I've seen an increase, not just my own, but in blasts that I can't get to.
  • I think it depends which company for January. I got over $2000 worth from one company, while others about $200 to $300. Some have changed their form with adjustments. I wonder if these BPO companies will survive if they get less work. I did see a slow down from a couple of companies I worked with. Must be heavy competition for them too.

Just a FYI - one did asked me if I do commercial. I told him "No, I don't do commercial." And I noticed a couple of sites added commercial. Guess I need to checkout commercial BPO training to see if it worth my time. Someone did say COMPs are not easy to find.
This reply was deleted.