Just received an email this morning from Equator:

"We recently added exclusivity to Premium Placement ZIP's. This update allows only a limited number of agents to compete in each ZIP code because we want to ensure that Premium Agents receive the maximum number of REO listing assignments."

Anyone gotten any REO listings from being a Premium Agent? From what I read in the forms, agents haven't been getting too many assignments from banks using Equator.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Equator is a waste of money...  Similar to most everyone else...  If I had to use Equator it is because a client was on their platform... 

• I have been a Premium agent for years and it helps got nine new listings Friday

• I am wondering if any of those listings were US BANK properties that were just pulled from other agents with listings from Old Republic, etc. and assigned to Chronos.

• New listings or reassignments from another agent?

• it was without a doubt all the US Bank properties we lost, since Chronos uses Equator.

• Randall why don't you let us all know more about the nine listings as you can tell by the response from the people who answered find that kind of incredible in the current market

• 9 in one day??? Wow!

• I have been a member of Equator for more than two years after doing a "short sale for Bank of America. This sale failed and I never got any listings as a result of membership. Don't waste your money. BOA negotiated a deal with seller to reduce her mortgage principle and interest rate by $200K and she took the deal and I got nothing. Waste of time and money but educational.

• I pay for zip codes and  I feel I do get some exposure/listings for paying for zip codes. I have not tried the premium placement but would also like to hear if it is working for anyone.

• Thanks for the input everyone! Guess I'll avoid paying for this. 

This reply was deleted.