REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.

Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!

AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PRO
Cell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314
AHeidmann@CBMove.com
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Licensed in Virginia

Views: 927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I met Tom OIdefendt personally at the REO Mac Conference in October. He started the company a year ago. He told me that he had 23 asset managers working for him. He seemed like a very nice man and very experienced.
And hello you all, I just joined here today. I am in Miami.
Have you received any business from his company.
Another interesting note is that the phone number they publish on their website 949-419-2820 is unpublished in the white pages website.
Hi Namneet:

How many properties have you gotten and how long have you been signed up with them?
I have had no success in contacting ams4reo about my application and the receipt of three document to complete the registration. I have phoned the business listed number to request the return of the $200.00 fee. All calls and email have been unsuccessful. If you can be of assistance, please contact me. williamhart02@comcast.net
Hi,
I emailed the Owner or CEO Tom O for other concerns ( not negative ) and he has always responded with a few hours. Maybe you can start there.
Namneet,
Have you received any leads or new business from this company yet. I haven't .No one have returned my calls or e-mail.
I signed up last night as well. It was less $$$ than most 'pay' sites. I'll post again if anything comes out of it.
If anyone wants the most 'bang-for-your-buck', I suggest signing up for RES.net. It's $250 for 1 year, but we've received over 12 assignments from one subscription alone in the past 12 months. They're very easy to work with and their site is pretty 'user-friendly' as well.
Keep us posted on how it goes. FYI: I have been a member of RES.net for now over 1 years and have never gotten a signle thing from them....go figure.
Hi Jesse

I do not have anythig yet, as this is a newer company set up by reputable and experienced people, I am sure as moratoriums lift up we will have business from them. I would say get in before they say no more like many other companies.
I have been a member of RES.net since August of last year and have yet to get any thing from them....FYI.
Have you done anything special regarding your subscription to Res.net? I signed up over 8 months ago and haven't gotten a thing? I'm interested in hearing your input.

Thanks in advance for your time.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service