REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.

Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!

AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PRO
Cell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314
AHeidmann@CBMove.com
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Licensed in Virginia

Views: 927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok.I spoke with LeAnn. There is a agent out of my office that list for them.Yes.LeAnn gave me her information and I spoke with her.She has closed 1 or 2 deals with them.Said they are supportive and responsive to her.I feel so much better and I hope you do to.
TGIF
Thanks SOOOOOOO Much for this info. I'm starting to feel better. I dont have money to waste. I figure I have to spend some $ to make some. Let me know if and when you get a listing and I'll do the same. Keep in touch, my personal email angelwilliams1@kw.com Good Luck
Good morning,

I did sign up and pay the 200.00. I will let you know if anything comes of it.

Alison Polson
Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc
4101 William D Tate
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-988-1104 cell
If anything good comes out of it, let me know.
I also received a solicitation from this company, but cannot seem to search them on the web. I would also be curious to hear of an outcome..THANKS
Jesse,

When you check with other Realtors regarding their success do you think they are being honest? I have found when something is working for someone they tend to be rather guarded with competitors in their same market. I am not saying this company is worth while, just questioning the honesty of someone that might want to protect their territory.
Honest Realtors.....ROFLMAO!!
I try to always poll agents outside of my area, this way they know I am not competition, typically other states all together.

Sure, they most always will be guarded however, that is why I check the BBB as well. I can compare what they said against the complaints and BBB record. If something doesn't match up....then I know to watch out for the company, even worse, if it does match up...I know to stay far, far away.
I also got the e-mail from them (Tom Oldefendt the CEO personally) this morning and completed all of the registration, except for the $200 fee since it came at the end of the registration process. I just got a follow-up email reminding me to pay the $200 so I could have an "Active" status in my registration file. I would like to know if they are legit before I fork out the $200.

Thanks.
Yes, like you, completed the registration in full except for paying the $200.00 fee. Prior to that, there was no mention of a fee. I think the required fee should be disclosed somewhere at the beginning process. It is almost trickery on the companies part. I did not pay and would love to get some feedback from anyone who gets some work from them. Sounds like it is a new company starting.....
Probably not. Don't waste your money
They are very legit, I just signed up with them and they seem to be organized. As for as I heard Tom Oldefendt is very experienced in the REO industry,
For what it's worth, I googled Tom Oldefendt and LeeAnn Axcell (listed as REO manager) and this is what I found.

Tom Oldefendt used to be with National Default Services.

LeeAnn Axcell is on the the Board of Directors of REOMAC.

I would like to hear if anybody has received any properties through them. I could not locate any realtor directory on their site.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service