REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.

Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!

AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PRO
Cell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314
AHeidmann@CBMove.com
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Licensed in Virginia

Views: 924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deana, I understand your frustration.. We are all stressed...this whole environment is crazy.(not this ning site...thank you Jesse for this.:).it has helped alot.)...just everything.... I read this article in the Miami Herald yesterday...hope things pick up in the banks releasing listings
Blanca, you are too kind. Thank you for the appreciation.
I signed up for PAS and paid the fee up front with no guarantees.
Wells Fargo has sent me BPO's & REO's that kept me afloat over the last 18 months.
I signed up and paid per diem fees for REO Trans.
I've had some good listings and sales, and some that pulled their listings after 90 days.
I signed up and paid for RES.net up front with no guarantees in Dec of 2008.
I just got my first listing through them this week and it is my 1st Fannie Mae property.

I had a gut feeling I should put some money up front here.
I still have a gut feeling that I made the right choice.

I hope they get the Fannie Mae & Freddy Mac properties that are in my area, and I have a chance to get the listings.
Yes I get listings from them
When did you get yout last listing???
I signed up months ago and have heard nothing. I think it was a scam.
I signed up with them and have not gotten anything.
I forgot to mention in my earlier comments, that all thought I have not received anything from them yet, they are just getting started I understand and the management is very well qualified and well known.
Well once again I should not be shocked. per my previous post Thankful that I would receive my 200.00 Back from ams4reo.com "Tom Oldefendt" I recieved this from Pay Pal "AS YOU CAN SEE PAYMENT HAS BEEN DECLINED" where did all the money go that thousands of agent's sent??

Dear Deana Hamilton,

An eCheck payment from Tom Oldefendt was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

eCheck details:

Amount: $200.00 USD
Transaction ID:
Sender: Tom Oldefendt
Sender's email: ams@icanbuy.com

Sincerely,
PayPal
I signed up with them about 2 months ago. I have not heard anything since nor have I gotten any business from them. Be careful!!
Has anyone had listings from them in the last 60 days???? The web site is down no one answers the phone or answers a Email !!!!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service