REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.

Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!

AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PRO
Cell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314
AHeidmann@CBMove.com
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Licensed in Virginia

Views: 927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finally, an eamil from AMS4REO.org and my name is on their website - now let's see if I get any business
BINGO!!
I got the same email yesterday from Tom. Lets see how it goes.
I received an email from them this week, they said when the had assets in my area they would assign. More money down the drain, I signed up in Feb 09.
DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THESE SCAMMERS! DEMAND A REFUND BY CALLING (949)419-2825.....ALSO CONTACT PAYPAL, THEY WILL HELP FIGHT THE BATTLE. TRUST ME....THEY HAVE NO PROPERTIES AND JUST GOT BOOTED BY IMPAC AFTER 1 MONTH. I HEARD THEY ARE ALSO BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE DRE. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO ASK FOR A FULL REFUND.....TOM AND LEEANN EVEN HAVE FAKE TESTIMONIALS ON THEIR WEBPAGE.
i preffer www.adonait.com
I signed up and have received 2 listings with them. They are easy to work with.

Steph
I got three listings through them back in April but they got sold quick and that was the end of it. I emailed them a few time for more listings but the the emails came back undeliverable. So, not sure whats going on with them at the moment.
By the way, I never paid the $200! I did not complete the application and the next thing I know I got a call to list properties. So, when I get the emails saying that my application is almost complete, just pay the $200 I ignore it.
Since this last conversation, has anyone heard anything from AMS? I paid my money in April and has heard nothing. Am I the only one?
Their website is still at http://ams4reo.org/map.php - See if your name is on their list. My area has a lot of agents. You probably have to login and update your info. I remember I got an email from Tom to do some updates.

According to the website, Tom Oldefendt is still the CEO/President and LeeAnn Axcell is still the REO Manager as well as a Board Member of REOMAC at http://www.reomac.com/committees.asp (See photo).

Thinking about LeeAnn being a member of REOMAC, I believe they must of had a goal when they started this company. It is a start up company and only a few had already gotten something out of it, while the rest have to wait for the next batch of bundle REO. If they don't have any from your area in the batch, you most likely have to wait. They are putting their reputation on the line. So there must be something they were trying to accomplish or create for the REO industry. Whether they reached their goal/expectation or not that remains unknown.

I noticed on REOMAC committee there is at least one Asset Manager, a representative from a well known bank REO department. I believe those are good contacts, if they reached their goals.
I tried to register but the site is closed to new registrations. I called the office number and it is disconnected. I had a business card for Jeff Switzer, VP Investment Manager from the REOMAC Spring Conference and his cell phone number is also disconnected. Not a good sign when office/cell numbers are disconnected. It would be nice to hear from someone at AMS...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service