Replies

• I have worked for them but payment schedule is slow. takes about 45 days after order is completed before payment is issued. I have received up to $140.00 for an order within 30 miles of me.

• Janis do you still work with them?
    • thanks

• any updates on this company - same story as others posted- got email for fee and turn time on an order and given link to signup - google has little on them .. 1st post was couple years ago on this company and topic - someone should know something by now - are they legit or scam?

• Any new news or payment history on this company? Received one request.

• I have received a couple of requests and I don't remember signing up with them.

• I did not sign up with them either, they just sent me a request for price and turn time on a property. There is a sign up link on the bottom of the page. When I google the company it appears there are only 2 people running the company, and every link I try to click on shows you are going to coupons.com and that tells me some thing is fishy about the company.

I would not give them any of my information, there are so many scammers out there no days, and I am not falling for it. If you find  out anything more please advise.

Thank you for the heads up. Janis

• I received a request to do one today, and they want me to sign up and I have never heard of them either. Has anyone heard about this company yet, and if they pay good?

• Why?

This reply was deleted.