REOPro Default Professionals, has teamed up with a Debt Collector to help agents who have completed BPO’s for BrokerPriceOpinion.com/First Valuation recover money owed to them.

In order to have REOPro Default Professionals and the Debt Collector work on your behalf collecting money owed to you, you will need to provide the following….

#1: A spreadsheet showing order details such as property address, order number and fee. 

#2: Proof of being assigned the order such as the email confirming assignment or a screen shot from BrokerPriceOpinion.com / FirstValuation.

For more information please feel free to call John Giammarco at 615-424-0961 or you can email him at John@JohnGSellsHomes.com.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For those of you who are interested, we have accumulated about $75K in agent debt and have over 50 agents on board with us.  If you are owed any money from BrokerPriceOpinion.com or First Valuation, please give me a call at 615-456-9233 or send me an email at John@JohnGSellsHomes.com.

If you know of any agents who are owed money please feel free to forward John's contact info to them and encourage them to reach out to him.

Please forward this forum thread to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks! 

• this company never pays and I will not do business with them

This reply was deleted.