Replies

• I have done far more than 15-20 BPOs for them, so much so that they can be done in about an hour compared to my very first ones.  I agree they do pay quickly & I am told very good to work with on the REO end once you are in.  This has been my primary reason for sticking with them & trying to provide quality work.  I have to confess that completing BPOs for the different companies has enabled me to expand my knowledge of areas that I might not have ventured into previously.  It has been very good training for an agent with a 30+ year career.  Thanks for the reply.
  • Old Republic requires you to complete 12 or 15 bpos before they will assign REOs.  I personally don't see enough OR REO business in my market to justify the expense for their course.  I still do several BPOs for them each week.  I just don't accept the ones that are too far away since they don't pay that much for BPOs.  They do pay quickly though.

• I know what you mean.  I called Old Republic to try to see what my "rating " is for the BPO side.  When I spoke with one of the valuations managers, he didn't have a clue what I was talking about, which leads me to ask, is there really a system?  I also spoke with an asset manager trying to see where I was in the grand scheme of REO listing assignments.  She did not have any clue either about the rating system except to tell me to keep doing the BPOs.   I told her that I get requests from the BPO mangers to do their BPOs because of the quality work that I turn in,so I must be doing something right.  No one seems to have an answer.  I have more certifications, belong to more "approved" groups for REOs  & I am seeing less assignments with more money out of my pocket to join their platforms.  It is becoming extremely frustrating.  Old Republic is one of the more detailed & difficult BPOs to do as well as time consuming. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting your foot in the door with this company.?
  • Any updates on listings for ORT? I'm in the middle of the certification and wondering.
    • I have the cert.... and nothing has come of it... its been 3 months..... but at least Ive done enough bpos for them over the last yr. to well cover the cost........ my fingers are crossed!!!!

Regards!! Rose
      • I got the certification & bought the $1 million E&O because it was required on REOVM, with the intention of getting REO listings in March 2010.   I have seen nothing, except more BPOs from Old Republic.  Rather frustrating.  I feel like I just keep throwing stuff  (with lots of time and money) on the wall and so far nothing has stuck with Old Republic.
  • No listings yet in San Joaquin County area since paying the fee. Last listing was via RESnet last summer. Get a few BPOs but generally my email notifications run about 20 minutes behind so I miss alot. If you finish some of them early they bump up the fee by another $20.
  • Completed in January. Signed up on reovm as well. My profile appoved. I called old republic in April to inquire, because i never recieved any email confirming this. An hour later, i get a username and password for BPO work. I've recieved several orders so far, but mostly were listed short sales - which is fine. no REOs, just BPOs for now.
    • Evening Ramez,
      Were the bpos from Old republic or from REOVM??????

( I'm with both as well... and I only get from ORDMS....)

pls advise??
      Rose
      • Hey Rose
        From ORDMS.
        reovm - i don't think will assign anything from what i understood because they are just a portal where you load up your documents and have an approved profile that other AM comanies can tap into.

Ramez
This reply was deleted.