REOPro Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I am currently using an Auto Accept company (a Monkey) one.  They have raised their rates (in my case) about 4 times what I am currently paying.  Can you guys recommend any Auto Accept companies that don't charge an arm and a leg?  Maybe just a finger....hahahaha

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats highly illegal

Illegal implies a law. There's no such thing. Some BPO companies will, however, fire you if they discover that you are using an auto-accept program. Some also say they will fire you but don't,  even when you tell them that someone is using one. Others don't care at all and those are usually the ones that pay the least. 

I used the auto-accept program of BPOA - the company that sponsors the REO Company list at the top of this page - for a while. I think it was $4 per order captured. At $50 and even $40 per BPO, it was worth it but when the fees went down to $30 and $35, it was not.  The number of orders also had declined and one of my clients went back to sending me direct orders instead of shotgunning.   They also let me negotiate my fee in order to get me to go further out. BPOA has since sold off their auto-accept product and concentrates on auto-fill last I checked.  

What is the name of your auto accept company?  I'm assuming (a Monkey) is BPOMonkey.  They aren't set up for Altisource's new platform.  

What is Altisource's new platform?

RRReview sends me a exclusive order about once every three months rest of the time they just throw them out there. Compushare just throws them out as does Altisource.

I am using a lady in India for data input-my plan now is to set up an email address for orders that we will share. I hope when I am on the road,she will accept the orders.She does a great job on the input-hopefully this will work as well.

her email is 

leesolobpo@gmail.com

Does she take the photos too?

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2018   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service