REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I work with around 100 companies as an Independent Contractor of this only 2 BPO firms have required a Background Check. 

For the agents online here I'm curious to see how many of your BPO companies require a Background check.   Do not list the Company in your reply, just the number of companies requiring a Background Check.

Views: 682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did pay Sterling for one background check then another 2 companies required them. We had long discussions as to why I should pay for another check by the same company. Finally they said get a copy of check from sterling, black out some info & send it to them. They accepted the copy. I also said I was tired of their "lunacy in mgmt policy" that required vendors to pay more than once for a identical document.

3 of my companies asked for the backround check, but, I only paid for one of them and sent the same one around.  If they tell me that I have to pay for a new one, I decline.  There are too many companies out here that don't require a background check for me to pay for a background check and then not get any more orders than I would have anyway.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service