Bank of America REO

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to apply to be an REO agent for BofA?  It shows they have a Preferred REO Agent Network....do they only assign to RE offices or will they accept individuals???  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I signed up with BofA from the link they emailed me.  Its a one page application, but they said they are not taking any new agents at this time.  Is there another application besides the one I received from them and the sign up link?
  • Daniel, What type of question did they ask in the interview?  I was also sent the e-mail with the application package a few days ago and I'm now waiting for the phonre to ring!
    • Don't know.  Received an e-mail saying I was referred to them. Attached was a whole package including a MLA
  • Can I get the applicationfrom someone..... would help alot??/ Thanks!!!
  • Outsourcers that BAC uses referred most of the agents getting in. I recieved a random email with the app package, got my interview call 10 days after, and got my first listing less than a week after the interview. BAC is ready to drop the other shoe!

• Good luck everyone BofA is great to work with.
  • I received that same email with all the documents attached. Giving us a week to upload everything into equator. This is exciting. We'll see what happens.
  • Vitality- I received the same email from BAC yesterday but no links or attachements in there. COuld you please email me the attachments, it says we have a week to complete them but I have not response from my request to them yesterday. Email address is here: mike@annearundellistings.com

Thanks- Mike

• That is great!  Once you submit all the paper work, they will call you for an interview.  After the interview process and you get approved by their upper management, they will send you an email with "Congratulations, you have been selected as a BAC REO agent."  Good luck and let me know how it turns out!
    • HERE IS WHAT I DON'T GET:

Who is our local B of A loan rep supposed to contact to recommend me to them?????  None of mine seem to know who above them runs the show to get to the REO contact who then recommends me to get the invite and phone call? Who Who Who can my loan rep call? What is the phone number or email address please? Send to johnshipstead@kw.com

I have applied online and uploaded docs to Equator, but I still wonder..... IF I was not actually "invited" by the email received from B of A, and phone interview, then would I actually be "found" on Equator if an Asset was assigned in my area?

This reply was deleted.