Banker REO

Is anyone familiar with the company Banker REO?  We received a call from them, and are trying to find out if they actually have REOs or just BPOs, and if anyone has worked with them in the past.  Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kinda makes one wonder why someone would recommend them---kickback?

• AGENTS BEWARE! BANKER REO IS OUT THERE DOING THE EXACT SAME SCAM UNDER THE COMPANY NAME FootprintsRE

Watch this 2-minute video PROVING that Banker REO and FootprintRE are the exact same company!

Share this video and help it get VIRAL!

• Run away as fast as you can. This is a scam. After you pay to sign up, they hand out BPO orders of properties that may be already in escrow, or near to foreclosure. They appear to give legitimate reasons for needing a "2nd" valuation, but don't believe them.
  • New asset company: FootprintsRE.

Everything about FootprintsRE is similar to BankersREO (even the location).  As we all know, BankerREO is a scam.  Proceed with caution.

• If anyone needs the following contacts, have at it:

BankerREO, Mark Carnegie, Account Executive @ 847-454-7885 , mcarnegie@bankerreo.com as of 9/22/2011

• They called me last Friday and there fee is $349.00 for joining and no guarantee on REO listings.  I politely listen to the pitch and declined.

• LOL, I just got this email from them and I've had no contact in over a year when I called his bluff on the phone...before he hung up on me.

August 28, 2012

Dear Steve Adkins,

We appreciate your desire to
    join our agent network. We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept you
    into our agent network at this time. We are constantly adding services and
    coverage areas to our network. Should our business needs change in the future,
    we will contact you. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding
    your experience and qualifications.

If you feel you have received this
    email in error, contact us by e-mail at info@BankerREO.com or by phone at (888)-356-9111.

• I have been dealing with REO properties to the tune of about 250 listings since 2005 and they just about ceased in 2010, I was dealing with three asset companies and only paid fees at closing " on the HUD", ie: commissions and very small management fee to the asset company. Any company who "calls" are not real, real companies request all you insurance information, company Broker information and copies of the Broker's and Associate's license, and most of all if they want money upfront...hang up the phone!!

• this scam has been running for several years--lookup   absreo ( absolute reo) on this site.... same company-= same scam---- learn from the rest of us--- dont even talk to them......save ur $$$$$$$ save your patience, save your time!!!

• I had a really good month last July so I thought I would mess with ABSREO and pay their silly money...well I did and I did get 2 BPOs...both listings went to other agents.  Since the BPOs I did were for the 2nd, not the 1st on the house.

Does anyone have any email for BankerREO?  I have sent a "contact us" email and they have ignored me.

This reply was deleted.