Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• AGENTS BEWARE! BANKER REO IS OUT THERE DOING THE EXACT SAME SCAM UNDER THE COMPANY NAME FootprintsRE

Watch this 2-minute video PROVING that Banker REO and FootprintRE are the exact same company! 

Share this video and help it get VIRAL!

• Thank you so much for that piece of info. I HATE SCAMMERS! If you have to pay then its a scam guys!

• Hi all,

Is there anyone who is a CDPE and also uses this company, and if so what are your thoughts....

Thanks, Mark

• What are some of the other names Banker REO are operating under? Does anyone know? I have been flooded with new companies wanting bpos done. I assume agents are tired of working for nothing and they are desp? OR these are the companies that are not paying and need fresh meat? Wont be me!

• New asset company: FootprintsRE.

Everything about FootprintsRE is similar to BankersREO (even the location).  As we all know, BankerREO is a scam.  Proceed with caution.

• This company is a rip off and they need to be closed up, Im not sure how to do this...let me know what to do and I will be happy help....

Mark

• Total SCAM. Run from these guys.

This reply was deleted.