America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals
it seems a large vendor that has been very popular is "gradually dumping the gator system to Mainstreets system....wow into the pan to the fire? We will see-
I am sure all of you know that the gator system was well....less than ideal for bulk work....so lets hope that
ATX BPO Inc.
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
1 800 931-6122 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
Yeah we have a lot of internal changes in the next few months this is just nuts.
THIS is the new normal:
The volume side of this business stays the same as it always has and always will be. If you really want to succeed then stick to some of these tenets if you will:
1. Become the best at what you do and offer the best in class service- Our clients in the rural markets still have monopolies- develop those areas for your BPO business as a enhancement not a replacement..- We have some brokers who STILL charge $150-$175 an order only because they are for the most part, lol, the only game in town. Hmm I guess they aren't on the blogs talking about it..
2. Don't relent on fees- When you discount your prices- somewhere else quality will suffer- example- how many safety recalls do you have on Rolls, Bentleys, BMW's? These companies do not sacrifice quality for price and its evident in their product..LOWER price does dictate quality
3. Expand your vendor base PLEASE!!!! - SS went and got the list of vendors who could handle the most work in the toughest markets- once they gathered market intelligence on all of you- they will consciously and overtly try to drive down prices- They did it with a XXXXX (MA) company last year now its a new company this year... trust me when I tell you a 25 Dollar like Old Republic is not a fad- where else in the industry do you have a vendor who pays you a high price and send payments fast?! Heck even Ocwen doesn't do that! They were testing the market, collecting data, seeing how low it can go- notice how it lasted for only one fiscal quarter? Be wary of people who pay you too much to do the SAME thing! There is a company like XXXXX out of Bristol PA trying to offer brokers 6 dollar exteriors for 500 orders a month! SIX DOLLARS...umm want to become a photo taking chauffeur?
4. Learn how to run your business in a smarter more efficient way- besides revealing some trade secrets from our top clients ( which I won't do) - you need to run your BPO business like a LOGISTICS and TRUCKING business, not a service based business. Exchange your KNOWLEDGE for money NOT TIME for money...Are you going out to take pictures everyday? Are you using a SMARTER route-planner like batch geo?
5. When you have a one off rural way out in the country BPO- Are you calling ALL of your other vendors to ask for work to the same locale or enroute to the same destination? Ever wonder why buses and trains make so many stops? DO you call 3 times a week? DO you understand the concept of WHY airlines do code-sharing? Are you familiar with a mathematical problem called the traveling salesman problem? (Given a list of cities and the distances between each pair of cities, what is the shortest possible route that visits each city exactly once and returns to the origin city) Supercomputers at Google, UPS, Amazon, United Airlines...are throwing billions into solving it this very problem...
6. The BPO business I knew in 2007 till today is not the same business- Today, its a highly sophisticated business with multi BILLION dollar stakes, (with a B), Its a business- predicated on the understanding of complex rules and wacked out formulas and bidding for work to hedge funds, Fannie, Freddies, Mega- servicers...- and its unregulated to the most part. Making it even more enticing and tempting for companies to enter and scr*w with the most disparate of temporary workforces....real estate salespeople- market participants who don't communicate with each other about bidding or pricing on a assignment.... Until you as broker do not understand that waiting for the prices to go up on XYZ fulfillment's ( or any website) for a few days ( it will go up, folks that's how auction algorithms work! ) This raises a conundrum because it will also trigger other brokers to the same, so you will be in the same boat as the reverse auction you were in before, they are geniuses!
7. Learn how to use technology to enhance your productivity.
8. Learn how to use productivity to increase your revenue- there is no point in saving time for a task and not replacing it something more fulfilling or profitable! Don't outsource to outsource- you outsource so you can SELL real estate!
9. Repeat Steps 1- 9
10. Do commercial much? Know who coestar and loopnet are?
11. Learn how to work ON your business not IN your business...
12. Repeat Steps 1-12
13. Please don't do anything in life part time! Have you ever met any part-time mechanics, part-time lawyers, part-time surgeons? They any good? Would you use them? Lol, I thought as much. Either you strive to be best of the competition destroying broker you are supposed to be or you let the people who do 400+ a month do their work and make you disjointed when an order comes into your inbox that you cannot do nor can catch ....the big vendors don't care about most of the intricacies otherwise they wouldn't give people 100+ orders at a time...
I hope this keeps you up like it keeps me up most nights...
(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have], Or to sign up with us or to complain to me about how bad business is..umm I know how the REO business is, that's why you're doing BPO's... I am not affiliated with ANY of the above mentioned companies- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in NOT an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtor....Because it affects my client base and our employees that's why I do it...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for remainder of 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information.I am not looking to replace your offshore outfit, you can keep using them.....thank G*d my reputation gets our company business NOT this type of advertising..I pr*y you are in that same boat some day.)
Looks like Consolidated is the next one up on that Pool List to get brokers starting today 12/19
Maybe you could elaborate on you post a little more. Like what do you mean by "Pool List" and what does "Pool List" have to do with "Brokers". Is Consolidated recruiting agent/brokers?
Consolidated did send some orders out yesterday, but is was a small batch compared to their regular monthly drop. From what I understand Consolidated is only looking to recruit agents in some select remote areas of the country.
I'm with you, Ron. Joey, you are way too cryptic at times.
The reason I don't mention names - is because I don't want our sources to be revealed...So for the brokers who are tapped in - I have no problem in discussing on the PHONE or using cyber dust app who it is...
Ron and CECE,
Not cryptic I don't need a CEO calling me at night asking me how ATXBPO is knowing their inside company information.....( FYI even executives read this stuff)
I am more than happy to take a call though...if we have learned anything from the SONY situation is that EVERYTHING is or will be on the internet..