REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Hello everyone, I have I a quick question. I currently complete BPO's for a few companies but there are some that require me to have E&O Insurance. Is it possible to use my broker's E&O Insurance or do I have to get my own? and if I can use my broker's E&O Insurance how do I access it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Views: 887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope, wisconsin does not get involved with private companys to that extent. If i get sued by someone the State does not care.

I think this answere is depends on what State you are in. However almost every company requires a current E&O certificate.

I always acquire the E&O Insurance at the beginning of the year because the insurance is valid for 12 months. I acquire this from my managing broker's office. My suggestion to you would be to provide them with the insurance that your office gives to you. If that does not suffice then the company should be able to tell you what it is that they need. I'm not sure what the laws are in your state, but, it's always good to ask the person who is doing the requesting. I talk about this and many other frequently asked questions regarding Broker price opinion and REO Listings at

I also provide a list of 100 Bpo and REO companies as well.


© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service