BPO fulfillment

Well folks-I have not been on this site for a while-but I have to make the posy about BPOFULFILLMENT

they roped me into doing an interior inspection for $20 bucks-saying that its only a 1 page inpection report

I accepted the assignment. Now that I look at it, it is actually 6 pages. they also only pay $35 for a BPO-I told the rep that that was disgusting,and they should be ashamed of themselves.  I am going to call and cancell this inpection. 

folks-doing work for them supports people doing work for below minimum wage-

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If agents stop accepting these low ball orders we can get back to business. I use to be able to make a good living off BPO's. Now, with the auto capture companies and agent accepting BPO's under $55 it is ridiculous. I will not leave my house for less than $45 on an inspection and $55 on a BPO. 

• I've been doing BPO's for BPOFULFILLMENT for years. At one point few years ago they were one of my best companies for number of orders. The order is a little longer and requires work that other companies don't. They initially send orders for a smaller fee. What you have to do is decline order for a higher fee. Keep declining it until it is an acceptable fee for you or it disappears. I got 2 right now that were initially $40 and I got them up to 55 and 65 now

• True, I also use this tactic. when they see you not just ignoring them, but decline.. they will even call and ask what you will do it for.
  • I see these orders coming over on the daily basis. The interior inspections are for Green River Capital and yes $20. I can’t see how agents are accepting them, unless there is something I am missing being in NY it just doesn’t make sense.

• I try to get a copy or link to any new form also.  Inspection forms can be real surprises if you don't observe something or fill it put while you are there. 

Curious as to who was the client on that form?  Bpoffmnt has many different forms and clients. And fees. 

I haven't tried to accept any of their assignments in years especially since they restricted the number of assignments I could accept. I'd go to accept several in the same area in order to make them worth doing for their low prices just to be stopped at 2 or there'd only be 1 left.  Then I'd have to cancel the ones I accepted. Ridiculous. 

• I did not even look-they claim it is a 1 page form, but turns out to be 6 pages-I hope no one accepts their assignments

This reply was deleted.